Main Menu

Tasks or normal levelling

Started by Gizzie, September 22, 2004, 08:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizzie

Hi all , I am currently at 58 and was wondering if the new tasks were worth doing at my level as a change from my normal grind in Velks. Don't normally have a lot of time when I play so looking for something different that is not so intensive as a LDoN. They seem like fun too but in my experience , almost seem to spend as much time waiting for group to form up as on the actual adventure , hence my interest in being able to solo one of the new tasks.
Gizzie

Wildblood of Bertoxxulous
Proud Member of Extreme Annihilation

Hereki

I would say probably not, but it depends on the task and where you normally exp.

If you can get a task where you regularly exp, then it would be worth doing - but as far as I am aware, Velks is not on the (very short) list.  The general pattern is to collect a task, run to somewhere/someone, go kill 10 mobs, loot 4 items that drop in the same zone, and go back to someone else for the reward.  In beta these tasks had time limits on the order of 1-3 hours.

Some tasks will send you to Nurga, Droga, Howling Stones or Veeshans Peak.  If you want to exp in these places (and have the appropriate keys), take a task in with you.