Main Menu

Stuck at 57

Started by Xasyn, October 08, 2004, 08:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xasyn

Well, stuck isn't exactly the right word.  I've got place's that I can go and xp just fine - but usually it's in spots that are hard to get a good steady stream of mobs to kill.  I think the problem is mainly the 56 pet just seemed to have run out of steam faster...  that and I'm iksar so the xp is just craaawwlllliiiinnnnggg along.

Any suggestions from you Trolls/iksar out there that went through these lvls?  Where did you go?  or did you just close the player window with the xp bar in it and get suprised when the ding sound came along?

JillieMT

Nurga. Stabber Remmy room. Stay 'til 60. Go get lunch.  :D
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Whiptail_Warclaw

I've been in Velk's Lab since level 56. I normally start on the left ramp, go up to the first level and just keep it cleared... med... start again. 9 mob cycle and they start to re-pop just after i reach full mana.

I normally just go with KEI, a Virtue and self buffs. I take pet gear and weapons if I can, but i won't wait around long in PoK to get them.

Most people solo at the enterance, but rarely do i find the first floor camped.

Grieg's End is nice exp, but definatly bring a group. Soloing there at 58 is to inificient.
Baron Whiptail "Mr Whippy" Warclaw
Iksar Savage Lord of 62 seasons.
Drinal server.
- Created: October 09, 2003.
Bringing ice-cream to the people of Norrath for the last 62 seasons...

"The only thing worse than one Beastlord, is six Beastlords, in a group, in the same zone as you... We'll try and leave you a few mobs."