Main Menu

Xegony: I am looking to join any guild

Started by Ogun Nagoura, January 09, 2009, 01:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogun Nagoura

Hi, I have restarted on Xegony and I would like to join any guild that's looking for a mature player to join their ranks.  A little about myself, I am a 40 yr old married father of two daughters (15 months and 2 1/2 yrs old) I work full-time and go to school part-time.  My playtime is limited but a positive is that I am self sufficient, I have all my own gear and 250K plat so I am not going to mooch from the guild (you can even remove my access to guild bank).  I am looking to use the mana pool, port facilities, contribute cash for guild boons to help folks out.  As I level I will be able to help out more and look forward to doing that.  I've played off and on since 1999. 

If you would be so kind as to send me a probationary invite please do so in game or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

wildwaters

Orbus1

A magelo account is always helpful so people can see what you have gearwise, aa's and so on. You gave us some info on yourself but nothing else. I am assuming you are a beastlord since you posted here but what level are you? How many aa's? What time zone?What are your play times? These are questions most any guild would ask in a normal app process.

Ogun Nagoura

Quote from: Orbus1 on January 09, 2009, 05:35:34 PM
A magelo account is always helpful so people can see what you have gearwise, aa's and so on. You gave us some info on yourself but nothing else. I am assuming you are a beastlord since you posted here but what level are you? How many aa's? What time zone?What are your play times? These are questions most any guild would ask in a normal app process.
You see my EQ profle at the bottom of my posts?  It's lists basic info like my present level is 10th?  Click that to be taken to Sony's site for more info. 

Khauruk

Use the guild finder in the Lobby or Blightfire Moors - you should be able to get a handle on some of the family guilds from there.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

wildwaters

In the past at levels sub 80's I have just ooced lfguild onmy alts - usually can find a place to park em with out too much drama.