Main Menu

Extended Swarm AA

Started by bobokatt1970, January 25, 2009, 01:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobokatt1970

I read the info on it as 1 second increase per rank.  So rank 3 is 3 seconds extra.  One... two... three.  Worth the cost?? Am I missing something.... just 3 extra seconds?

Razimir

Quote from: bobokatt1970 on January 25, 2009, 01:59:35 PM
I read the info on it as 1 second increase per rank.  So rank 3 is 3 seconds extra.  One... two... three.  Worth the cost?? Am I missing something.... just 3 extra seconds?

Dunno, if you look at damage it does? If swarm pet is like 400 dps (?) so would be 1200 damage. /shrug

-Raz

AbyssalMage

Quote from: bobokatt1970 on January 25, 2009, 01:59:35 PM

Probally not a top priority, I would say in the 2k AA range but honestly I'm still working on my first 1k (Have over 2k AA's but spread over 8 characters, I can never grind on one toon too long).  But I think with this AA + Extended Buffs + normal duration of our swarm pets, it comes out to something respectable.  Worth the AA's?  Probally not unless your looking at Innate Lasting Breath or this, I would probally go with this.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Brane

Quote from: AbyssalMage on January 26, 2009, 01:31:55 AM
But I think with this AA + Extended Buffs + normal duration of our swarm pets, it comes out to something respectable.

Buff Extension does not work on swarm pets, they're not a buff....

Basically this allows you to "ignore" the loss in DPS as the swarmpet move from you to the mob.

kindarring2

Anything that ups your dps is worth it. Also with u spawning 1 pet its not that great but its more dps but spawning 4 pets it owns. I would put this up there if I was any beas.
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Wolfcaller

Normal swarm pet lasts 18 secs.  An extra 3 secs is an extra 17% swarm pet dps.  Worth it?  Heck yes.

wildwaters

Quote from: kindarring2 on January 26, 2009, 01:52:39 PM
Anything that ups your dps is worth it. Also with u spawning 1 pet its not that great but its more dps but spawning 4 pets it owns. I would put this up there if I was any beas.

You ain't any beast! Youts a gimp!!!!!
3>

I love my extended swarm. Pretty good dps boost and on the rare chance you get 8 of them puppies up at once you start to think yer a mage with the aa swarm pet hehe.

Azire

Does this work on pet fabled wep and the AA pets or just the swarm pet spell?

Brane

Quote from: Azire on April 15, 2009, 01:21:33 PM

AFAIK it does not work on the proc pets. Neither do the pet foci it seems, unfortunatly.

Razimir

Quote from: Azire on April 15, 2009, 01:21:33 PM

AA is broken atm and it doesn't work at all. They broke it few months ago, I don't remember the exact date.

-Raz

Brane

As this thread already been established:

Now that the ex swarm AA is repaired. Does it work on the fabled proc pets?

Camikazi

I want to say yes, but I have no proof ATM, would need to take it to the parse dummies since casting Yowl (which is done regularly) shows pets with same name as fabled weapon pet, so can't distinguish between them.

Mazame

Yes pet proc are counted. ( tested both pet weapons and the aug )
Works on AA pets as well
Works on Yowl as well ( warning if you are clicking spell gem as soon as they are up you can kill off your current wolf. the spell gem will refreash before the wolfs are finnish and when you start to cast the spell it will auto kill any wolf pets that are up. this is bad if you have 4 wolfs up and kill them to put a single one up. )

wildwaters

Quote from: Mazame on August 28, 2009, 04:09:48 PM
( warning if you are clicking spell gem as soon as they are up you can kill off your current wolf. the spell gem will refreash before the wolfs are finnish and when you start to cast the spell it will auto kill any wolf pets that are up. this is bad if you have 4 wolfs up and kill them to put a single one up. )

I may be remembering worng but I thought I had a double proc of four and had four wolfs up one time? Did they change this or am I making shit up?

Camikazi

If Forced Rejuvenation will allow 2 Yowl pets to be out form 2 different castings, then Extended should not make other wolf disappear, could just have been that other wolf's timer ended just as new one came out.