Main Menu

3rd spire effect changed

Started by Razimir, April 16, 2009, 01:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razimir

As they "fixed" the stacking issue, they actually changed the effect. Not sure if 30% min damage modifier does much as Ferosity VII items has 20% already. Maybe it is decent for group geared ppl, I'm not sure.

Third Spire of the Savage Lord

Slot    Description
9:    Increase All Skills Minimum Damage Modifier by 30%
11:    Increase Chance to Hit by 7% with All Skills
12:    Increase ATK by 12

-Raz

Khauruk

So, essentially, yet another GBA.  Well, we'll be the kings of very long fights for dps groups I think.

I might get this now, though most fights don't last long enough to use it.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

wildwaters

I keep forgetting to use it hehe

Dilgartownguard

Ferocity 7 is 200%, and the I doubt it stacks. This aa essentially does nothing unless you think 12 attack is super good.

Khauruk

D'oh, I misread it.  I read Increase All Skills Damage Modifier by 30%.  Blegh, still sucks imo.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

bobokatt1970

So what is the dif between increase all skill MINIMUM damage modifier by 30% as it is in spire 3, and increase all skills damage modifier by 30% for GBA??? I actually missed that difference when I last checked lucy as I thought they were both the exact same (in other words great way to use one and then the other in longer fights for your group).  With Fero 7... guess it's moot for us however.

wildwaters

Nusa

Wait a minute! Worn effects (Fero VII) and cast effects (3rd spire) usually do stack in some manner. Why would this be an exception? Did I miss a memo?

Camikazi

Quote from: Nusa on April 17, 2009, 06:00:00 AM
Wait a minute! Worn effects (Fero VII) and cast effects (3rd spire) usually do stack in some manner. Why would this be an exception? Did I miss a memo?

Stack or not would be hard to see the difference going from 200% to 230%, but I don't think anyone has ever parsed it before, since before Spires the only place to find cast minimum dmg mods were melee Burst Discs.