Main Menu

Banker Vet AA bugged

Started by Nusa, April 28, 2009, 07:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nusa

I don't know how many Beastlords have been around long enough to have the Clockwork Banker Veteran AA.

Unfortunately, it's bugged in a Beastlord-specific way, and I only stopped to figure out why yesterday. It turns out using our Group Shrink AA resets the recast time of the Clockwork Banker to 20 hours. Yes, I've /bug'ed it.

Inphared

Latang

Really? Wow, I hadn't even noticed, must not have shrunk myself much lately...

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Orbus1

Group Shrink AA??? OMG make them buy ant potions, I still use shrinky wand, although cast time sucks. I need to get that bauble off Bert I think it is, targetable shrink with like a .5 cast time.

Nusa

It's still bugged, but did manage to avoid using group shrink AA long enough to prove the banker ability otherwise works.

Kanan

Quote from: Orbus1 on May 05, 2009, 02:01:05 AM
Group Shrink AA??? OMG make them buy ant potions, I still use shrinky wand, although cast time sucks. I need to get that bauble off Bert I think it is, targetable shrink with like a .5 cast time.

Heh.. for me, it was not having to get out a clicky and bank the old boots that I loved.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Maylian

After raiding in SoD where charms and the amount of illusions cause you to go back to full size werewolf. Possibly one of my favourite AA's for usefulness.

bobokatt1970

Without a doubt was one of my first that i bought... for same reason.. cast BA and when it poofs.. that aa rocks.  On a side note, I figured guild mates in my group would treasure it having me hit it twice once we zone in, but heck there is always someone who complains... well pullers mainly but that is understood.

Kanan

Quote from: bobokatt1970 on May 06, 2009, 08:31:20 PM
well pullers mainly but that is understood.

rofl.. wish ours wouldn't shrink.

/rs OTM TO ME!

/raid overruns the tiny, dark clad fd monk laying on the dark floor.

Mazame

tell pullers to Block it .. thats what I have done

Kanan

they do it to themselves!  It's not being done to them... they have more than sufficient illusion clickies to counter shrinkage if they actually cared.

Nusa

Turns out the bug works both ways!

Detrimental: Using Group Shrink AA sets Banker Vet AA to 20 hours.

Beneficial behavior just discovered: Ducking before Group Shrink AA finishes casting sets Banker Vet AA to Ready.

What this means is that until the bug gets fixed, I can use the banker AA as often as I want. Hardly a game breaker, only usable by a small number of people. But at least I no longer have to choose between having one or the other ability (the choice until now was use shrink, ignore banker).

Second patch since I reported this bug coming tonight...maybe it'll get fixed. But it's good for a laugh in any case.

Nusa

On test now:

Quote*** AA ***

- The Beastlord AA Ability Group Shrink will no longer interfere with your Summon Clockwork Banker veteran reward ability.

So expect it to be fixed next live patch.