Main Menu

What aa to click

Started by Mazame, May 20, 2009, 02:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazame

Please post why you use the one you do. Thanks

wildwaters

oops.... i clicked bite but I use claw more.

Camikazi

I use Claw, since -Attack drops mob DPS.

Nusa

Usually Bite, because it has no stacking issues when multiple beasts are involved. Also, Critical Affliction AA's apply, upping it's damage potential.

Gorilla has an 85 cap on the stun component, which makes it the third choice on current content.

Kanan

for me.. in groupage, I use Bite the most.  On the raids, I use Claw. 

I do notice the issue with claw getting knocked off and Bite replacing it when one of the other bsts pops the mob.  I don't notice that with Bite.  I may have to try to coordinate a test next week when I can get on again.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Razimir

Haven't even bought anything else than bite.

-Raz

bobokatt1970

Have all 3 and I always use Bite when I solo "thinking" any amount of extra DPS helps... with maxed aa etc.  On raids I use the Raven Claw.  I am only bst usually on raids and it stacks with every debuff and we are all about debuffs LOL.

Kakan

Use Claw on raids and bite while soloing or grouping.  Voted claw but just a easily could have voted bite.

nedoirah

I havent bought bite yet. I like claw. I no longer raid due to my lack of time commitments.

Wolfcaller

Raven Claw on raids to help tanks.  Bite solo or group for DPS.

Rilelil

Use Bite almost 100% of the time  as its added dps as well as the hate decrease.

Wolfcaller

Claw on raids, Bite solo or group.  Haven't bothered to buy Smash yet.

Kanan

my issue with smash is that if I need a mob stunned, most of the time the pet will do it.  If the mob "can" be stunned, usually it doesn't need to be.  Most mobs I deal with are immune to stun (and trust me.. I get enuf spam about it from procs to know)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar