Main Menu

MANA regen AA's

Started by Catnip_Inny, June 02, 2009, 06:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catnip_Inny

FT AA's dont stack with FT on gear correct?  IF this is true is there any worth in getting AA's that increase mana regen? im not sure what the cap is... and im sure theres one that raises the cap tahts worth buying like enhanced aggresion does for attk.

ive got around 2550 AA now so kinda running outta decent stuff to buy... im maxing out fnishing blow outa boredom...

thanks for the info

Nusa

Your premise is incorrect. Read the descriptions on the AA lines in the game. There's no stacking issues that makes these AA useless.

Mental Clarity (also Body and Mind) increases your innate mana regen. That's mana flow that works even when you are naked (which matters less now that death no longer strips gear). It's not technically flowing thought, although many people call it that anyway and confuse people like you.

Expansive Mind increases your flowing thought cap. Without any AA, it's 15 standing. Of course you have to have the gear to make it work.

These lines used to be a lot more valuable back before Out-of-Combat regen existed. They're still valuable for hard-core raiders...not so much for soloers and groupers, who can get a full bar simply by pausing for a couple minutes.

Catnip_Inny

Thanks for the info think ill work on these lines next.  without mind buffs i sit at 25.5K mana nothing amazing but on long grinds or when raiding that extra mana wil help out im sure!

Khauruk

They're all useful, they just take an asston of AAs to finish the lines (one day I'll get 'em!)
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Wolfcaller

Yeah, it's a crazy number of AAs.  The last 10 ranks of Expansive Mind alone are (iirc) 7/8/9/10/12/7/8/9/10/12.  I do notice a difference having them maxxed, though.

Catnip_Inny

Thanks for the info, currently have bought the first 11 ranks but yeah its getting expensive ... well either that or i buy umm... taste of blood