Main Menu

Focused para mana/tick?

Started by Catnip_Inny, June 12, 2009, 01:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catnip_Inny

Looked on allahs and searched this site some but im having trouble seeing how much mana per tick Focused Para rk 6 is?  Can someone let me know... im going to keep searching but what i saw on allahs looked incorrect so im still needing this answered

thanks

cat

Camikazi

Quote from: Catnip_Inny on June 12, 2009, 01:02:35 AM
Looked on allahs and searched this site some but im having trouble seeing how much mana per tick Focused Para rk 6 is?  Can someone let me know... im going to keep searching but what i saw on allahs looked incorrect so im still needing this answered

thanks

cat

Focused 6 is 660hp 258 mana, the 3 higher ones you see on lucy are placeholders for next expansion.

Catnip_Inny

oh ok thats what confused me! thanks and i thought the mana regen was higher!

Kanan

here's thing about it: full max's, duration is 42 secs, or 7 ticks or 1806 mana.  You then have 10 more ticks until it can be cast again.  The ft over recast timer is 106 mana/tick, if properly chained.

Prescience rk3 - 53/tick.  Fpos is 2x that.

Yeah.. I wish our healers would be better on the hotkeys and requesting feeds.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Nusa

You're missing some AA if you're only getting 7 ticks out of paragon, focused or not. Check it out in your guildhall or lobby, where it doesn't tick down.

I'm not sure why you mentioned Prescience...if you're calculating overall mana flow, you also need to mention SE, clickies, auras, flowing-thought, bards, etc.

Praxxis

With 23% worn extended enhancement, maxed extended enhancement AA's, maxed Focused Paragon AA and maxed Hastened Focused Paragon.  I get 60sec duration per cast and 1min 30sec cool off period till it is refreshed.

Kanan

Quote from: Nusa on June 12, 2009, 02:24:52 PM
You're missing some AA if you're only getting 7 ticks out of paragon, focused or not. Check it out in your guildhall or lobby, where it doesn't tick down.

I'm not sure why you mentioned Prescience...if you're calculating overall mana flow, you also need to mention SE, clickies, auras, flowing-thought, bards, etc.

/chuckle.. definally not missing AA ;p  May well have had my times backwards in my head.  Really did think 42 secs tho.. but logic says 10 makes more sense.

guess I will have to check duration in the lobby next time I'm there... the recast timer, I'm positive about tho: only 3 ranks in existence, 6 secs per rank, 18 secs, 20 mins less 18 secs = 1 min, 42 secs (ty GTT)

Prescience is mentioned since it's "the mana regen" buff.  Some folks "can't function" w/o their crack running.. so it would be nice to demonstrate that fpos, when properly requested, is actually superior to their buff that they can't live w/o.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar