Main Menu

Taste of Blood

Started by Vidyne, June 18, 2009, 12:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

So, just by misclicking, I happened to activate one of my old hotkeys for this aa while lesson burning.  I finished a mob in which the pet got the kill and blood frenzy procced.  Noticed I had about a minute left on lessons and hadn't used my fury disc yet, so I popped that next.... only to find it blocked, by blood frenzy?

Provides 0.0001% dps increase and blocks our dodh offensive disc?  I never used it much before since its a joke..  but now its blocked from ever landing on the pet, and the hotkey deleted.

Inphared

Karve

Awesome aa! Glad I haven't got this yet, I can get packrat first....

Professional Mad Bastard.

Vidyne

let's say you have pet flurry 14 and your pet hits for 60-150

When this aa procs(which isn't often), the pet gets  pet flurry 16(+2 about maybe... )  and hits for 80-150 I'd guess.

You possibly give up discing, for that.

Catnip_Inny

so just a question for u guys, sitting at 2800 AA roughly... and im maxing out innate regen (i know how say)  and a friend said wtf dont i do this line and is aid cause it sucks...

is this compeltely worthless or is it one of those AA that at some point u can get it before u do innate regen and pack rat lol

wildwaters

Quote from: Vidyne on June 18, 2009, 03:23:10 PM
let's say you have pet flurry 14 and your pet hits for 60-150

When this aa procs(which isn't often), the pet gets  pet flurry 16(+2 about maybe... )  and hits for 80-150 I'd guess.

You possibly give up discing, for that.

Hmmm...

Quote from: Catnip_Inny on July 15, 2009, 08:36:26 PM
so just a question for u guys, sitting at 2800 AA roughly... and im maxing out innate regen (i know how say)  and a friend said wtf dont i do this line and is aid cause it sucks...

is this compeltely worthless or is it one of those AA that at some point u can get it before u do innate regen and pack rat lol

I'd guess I might use it but Ithink you'd have ot be real careful to click it off prior to discing. I don't think I'd ever use it on raids and it's something that would be way down on my list of aa to purchase.

Vidyne

well.
I've got a choice between Taste of Blood 3 and ....  Taste of Blood 3.....  now at 3906aa...  and I'm still debating getting it.

It's not even close to a notable difference in dps, and it blocks our disc...

Catnip_Inny

yeah.. what a terrible idea for an AA haha... oh well innate regen i guess it is!

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Vidyne on July 15, 2009, 11:12:52 PM
well.
I've got a choice between Taste of Blood 3 and ....  Taste of Blood 3.....  now at 3906aa...  and I'm still debating getting it.

It's not even close to a notable difference in dps, and it blocks our disc...

What, no innate intelligence?  Come on there's what, 15 ranks of it or something...?

Just having fun, your Magelo's out of date though, says your still in the 2k range of AA's =p

Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Vidyne

I was at 2750aa and all AA bought when SoD launched.

That magelo is badly out of date, because I also had my premium magelo lapse around time SoD launched.  I updated the gear, but not much on the AA.  Then on top of that, magelo had their services reset or something and they said something like... 
oh we're sorry, but we had to reset everyone's password to a random set of characters, but we sent you all an email with the password

Well I hadn't been using that email for about 6 months... so, that magelo is a dead account and I haven't bothered to make a new one and fully redo it from scratch manually.  I'll have Taste of Blood 3 around this weekend or earlier, then I'll get 30aa and not have to worry about exp anymore.