Main Menu

Attak of the warders bug?

Started by Catnip_Inny, June 27, 2009, 02:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catnip_Inny

I posted this before but never got the real answer i was looking for... Tonight all raid ive been trying to use my Attack of the warders and it keeps saying "Your ability failed. Timer has been reset".  Its likely a bug but ive gotten it before... Has anyone ever had this happen to them before?  maybe ill try zoning for camping out and back... but its wierd that its lasted this long... maybe i should just die and see if that fixes it lol..

Before i was told that its likely being blocked while my Yowl swarm pets are spawning... but ive tried to 20 times and most of them not when ive cast yowl...

Inphared

If you use pet weapons I can see how that might conflict, but I doubt it. The only time I've ever had a problem is using it after I've cast Yowl and the werewolves are spawning.

Catnip_Inny

not sure what the issue was but when i camped out to character select screen and back it was fine... i do use the fabled pet claws though...

roff

Has this been fixed?  I didn't have any problems last night on SteamFactory raid.  i used it fine on all three Mobs.

Nusa

I've never seen it broken. Have you?

Catnip_Inny

maybe its just me they way i have my EQ set up or something but its only happened a few times that i recall, not a huge deal but i did need to camp out to clear it.. :(

wildwaters

There are alot of zone related bugs happening I've noticed. For example in DSK I have to log in order to pop a merc or use HT or gather shadows aa properly on my sk and the epic click bugs out alot ;/

/shrug

Try /bugging it and see what happens.