Main Menu

PoR what found so far *Now 35% more on topic!!*

Started by Xennova, February 22, 2006, 04:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stumps_Bertox

I agree with ferocity for it, it would be a viable clicky for sure. I would love to keep ferocity up on myself, but thats an extra gem as well as a lot of mana which i need for BE/ancientnukeofresistalot/growl.
  A guild shaman hasnt slept in 20 hours trying to get one for the .8 sec cast HoT clicky hehe. Heck if the druid BP was changed to circle of nettes or blessing of oak i would too...Im tired of carrying elemental legs around for the DS clicky hehe.
Khylan  70 Draenei Mage of Malygos
EQ Toons (retired)
Gogbuk Beastlord of Bristlebane
Gogsbot Druid healing machine

Nusa

I'd like to see Beastial Empathy. It would mean we could occasionally have three pets (1 normal and 2 BE), but it's only for 18 seconds  every 7 minutes.

(edit -- the Fero idea sounds pretty decent too. Go for the Irionu version.)

Tardar

Grbage

I lean toward making the clicky Fero, nuke would be a close second if fero got turned down.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Jkal_Shihar

Didnt see the refresh timer the other day. I do agree though, Ferocity would be a better choice on the tunic.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Polanski

notice that its the same recast delay (type 8 ) as the vish class quest items which is already a nuke, so I don't agree a nuke would be better.

I'd vote BE, even chimera blood would be better.
Polanski the Butterscotch Golem
Elephi the Plaid Elephant
Felde the Purple Gorilla
Vivie the Yummy Gummy Gnome
Taie the Gingerbread General
Khallus the Cookie Commissioner

Royal Order of Candy
Fennin Ro

Khauruk

Fero would be nice.  Probably best.  Omens focus spell would be semi-passable.  SA would be very nice imo.  If we got group haste, could work with that....but, it's probably not best to try to get the item changed, and a new spell added at teh same time lol.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Sariss Bloodscale

I agree with Fero.  It fits in with what the vague idea of 'class defining' skills we have available to us.  The only other option which might be kinda cool would be paragon, but I doubt that one'll happen.

Barring those two, a nuke, I guess.  What else do we have that's potentially useful every 7 minutes? 

Shieara

My vote would be cast for Ferocity, DoDh pet or a nuke.   I'd rather not see SA because that's not something I usually have to recast every 7 mins.

Keba

Note that the cleric and shaman clickies are getting changed to single target.  Festering malady isn't that bad compared to what some other classes get.  And this is just a tier 1 clicky, it isn't meant to be class defining.  But I won't complain if it is changed to something better ;-)

hokarz

hmmmm...clicky FoI maybe won't have to get the glowing rune to get the spell, just use the clicky instead. I kinda like that idea.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Nullef

I would love to see Fero on that tunic, as a high end raiding bst it is one of my most used spells other than sa. It would be nice to have it as a click so that wouldnt need to keep it memmed all the time.

As for marks..I got one of a named root mob on far east if that valley that gave some gloves with 40% haste on them...sorry dont remember the stats, only turned in out of curiousity and then destroyed them.

Also if you go into Rellic and goto Borso he will give you a task you do in arcstone killin some root mobs, pyrilien guys and some undeads and rewards you with a pretty nice ac20 200ish hp ring. Caster version is an earring.
He also gives a task done right there in rellic right near him killin supply runners and stealing some crates...reward is an ac17 ear with like 175hp on it. The supply runners hit 1k ish and some ae nuke so bring a healer.
Another task giver there gives a task for arcstone to kill stags for a 55/55/55 aug.

Nullef Fier of Stromm
70th Season a Fleas
1300+ aa
Nullef Fier of Stromm
75th Season of Fleas
1600+ aa

jitathab

Few weapons ive come accross

both 2h

Fist of Force - 38/30 145hp Lifesap 1 - Arcstone dog named for quest

Naturebound staff - 43/36 115hp - freeze strike 1 - Takish hiz, named mob in a tower

Both mnk/bst

Kanan

nullef.. the gloves were ".. of wildkin" I bet... i got the hat mark from Thorn.  Think I still got the hat in my bags, but I've not updated magelo in a while, so it won't show up.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Fightclubx

I'd like to see Ferocity/irionu, nuke, group haste.. (in that order)