Main Menu

PoR what found so far *Now 35% more on topic!!*

Started by Xennova, February 22, 2006, 04:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hokarz

charisma affects slow landing on mobs? do tell, do tell!
Savage Lord Hokarz

Essant

QuoteProbably a silly question, but do Disease-DoT's do anything to negate the ToB mobs' massive regen?  I seem to recall that such a tactic used to work on critters like Cazel so many moons ago..

Cazel?  You mean the 5K sand giant that my pet can solo these days without batting an eye, but was the teror of the Oasis docks when I started this game 4 years ago?  That truely is funny.  Really .. tears in my eyes and everything.  Please, I cant stop.

Anyway yea ToB regen is massive .. duoing seems to be out of the question for right now even for top tier guilds as it just isnt very practical.  Need a full group to kill trash there at least.  Plus some of the AE's are rather nasty.

Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Sariss Bloodscale

Yeah, that good ol' SG.  He had CRAZY MASSIVE regen, but if you hit him with a disease DoT it stopped it and your guild's raid had a better chance of taking him down.  Of course, that was back when extra points in AGI made you run faster too.

From the accounts that my fully-anguish-geared buddies have given me, even a good group has problems beating that regen.  We're planning on getting at least 8 people together before we try it next time.  And I get to count as a dps slot, whee!