Main Menu

Thanks...

Started by Tastian, September 08, 2006, 08:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

I had to remove a topic and we can't talk about the topic and blah blah blah, but seriously thanks.  To actually see multiple beastlords use logic, facts, etc. to address the original poster made me smile for the first time in awhile.  8)

I really do think we have one of the  best communities and I'm really greatful to be a part of it.  Sometimes that gets lost in other things that are going on, but I really appreciated the reminder.  8)

*shrugs*

recoil silverclaws

I am glade to see that allso tast allways nice to see fellow bst's take there class to heart and realy know there stuff = D
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

dainfrol

I've been on the beta boards every once in a while, just  trolling, and I get so sick of reading people post misguided responces to random things that it was a relief when I came back to this board to read some sencial responces.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Nusa

For now, let's just trust Tastian and other permitted people to give intelligent feedback about the unmentionable to the appropriate developers. In a couple weeks, we'll presumably be able to talk about it, assuming there's still anything to talk about.

As for the troll...other than the one issue, he was a troll...enough said.

dainfrol

oh yeah, I'm not talking about what I've seen when I troll the Beta boards.  I am in beta so I can't tell you all what I read there.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

hakaaba

no, thank *you* tast :)

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))