Main Menu

PoR what found so far *Now 35% more on topic!!*

Started by Xennova, February 22, 2006, 04:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatorr

There is no way they would add fero to a tier 1 bp though it would be awesome and anything is better than the stupid disease dot they have now.  For a reasonable request I vote for Chimera blood.

Sariss Bloodscale

Enchanters apparently have Rune of Rikkukin on their bp.  That's a 69 quested spell from DoN.  Given that for comparison, I don't think that FoI is out of the question, although Fero seems more likely to happen.

Nullef

Yes the gloves were wildkin...i was curious and did turnin even tho mark was tradeable lol
I am qvic gloves so they were no way an upgrade...but still very nice with 40% haste on them.

I got the bp today for me and my cleric...cleric gets an uber grp heal equal or better than max aa rejuv and we get a disease dot that barely lands on lvl 1 green mobs...so adding fero is not unreasonable or far fetched...atleast something more useful to us...every other class gets a useful clicky. Im in tacvi, anguish, don tier5 and is no way that dot will ever land on any of those mobs.
Id love Fero...hell I would really love clicky SA, but that not gonna happen...really sucks on raid wipes and be only beast on and 50 ppl want sa and you need to save mgb for para...sa clicky would rock :p
But screw them....they can wait till im FM...fero fero fero :D

Also, the Cloak of the Spirit Stalker in arcstone...I lvl it to lvl 3 today...lvl 2 and lvl 3 are the same damn stats...sent bug report and hope they listen.
Nullef Fier of Stromm
75th Season of Fleas
1600+ aa

Taiglin

mmmm haste. Which mob type dropped em? The river guy (myst somethings - named begins with S) drops the boots. Had been wearing ornate till now.

edit: before you fight a lot in the zone make sure you grab all the quests at the zone in but also zone into Relic, invis, and hang a couple quick lefts. There are two mission givers that hand out individual missions for killing stuff in arcstone. One is a 55hp/mana/end aug for killing the horses, fallen spirits, and Herd master dude. The other I *think* is for a 200hp/mana ring for killing the tangleroots (PITA), river guys, and fire guys.

While on the subject, and I can't recall if I have seen it on these boards, there is a 175hp belt quest that starts in Elddar forest. Talk with speaker greyleaf who wants you to deliver a seed he gives you to the dryad of tunare in PoG. If you aren't KoS in PoG the quest takes all of about 30 min. If you are KoS get a running start up the ramp on the tree hehe. Note that this is a SoV zone so don't drag the boddies of your evil race friends... The caster version is a 165 or 170 mana back piece but isn't as good as the spirit tracker cloak in arcstone.

Anyone know of other quests like these? My small guild (2-3 groups with alts) guild has enjoyed doing them and the rewards are upgrades.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Pakratz

I saw it posted that our PoR aura will be Fero.  If this is true, it pretty much eliminates the need for fero spell or clicky.  But I agree anything would be better than a dot that's so poor nobody even mems it.  Now if they added a resist mod to that dot, then we'd be talking...

Nullef

From another thread:

Aura of Ferocity:
1:     Increase Attack Speed by 50%
2:    ATK unknown calc: 128 range: 200 -> 0
3:    AGI unknown calc: 128 range: 100 -> 0
4:    DEX unknown calc: 128 range: 100 -> 0

But no clue if this is ours...just wish we could find where to get it...or whatever our aura is

Also, has anyone found out who the task giver, or how you get the new lvl 70 spells Spirit of Oroshar and Rake ??
Nullef Fier of Stromm
75th Season of Fleas
1600+ aa

Dreead

Just got rake. It's from the saga skins quest.

Nullef

Nullef Fier of Stromm
75th Season of Fleas
1600+ aa

sunkash

can you post more info on the saga skins task?  I've got 2 skins so far from this, like to know all the diff mobs "and possibly the drop names"
that they drop off of.  task just says 'find more of these strangely patterened skins", for all 9 skins.
and what you have to do next.

thanks!

Nullef

I tried my clicky FM tonight on mpg raid trials during anguish backflags...landed every single time...loaded spell...never landed..weird how clicky is supposed to be the spell yet it works the way it supposed to and not the spell.
Nullef Fier of Stromm
75th Season of Fleas
1600+ aa

Nullef

Tried the clicky bp FM again in anguish...10 mobs 100% landed...then i loaded the spell...10 mobs..landed once only.
Sp the bp clicky isnt too bad...wish they would fix it so the spell would work, then maybe would use it.
Nullef Fier of Stromm
75th Season of Fleas
1600+ aa

Kanan

Quote from: Dreead on February 27, 2006, 12:40:51 AM
Just got rake. It's from the saga skins quest.

Saga skins = DevAstation (wtb spell check for their frickin zone names) quest.

In the clumps of mobs, esp near the center castle, there are named in the mix.  Kill & loot em & u get auto assigned to task Saga skins.  Gotta collect 9 skins to complete the task.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

jitathab

You dont have to kill named to get the skins, I got one tonight from a Blue con, trash mob. Got the quest from that. Named might drop more often though.

Xennova

got all but 2 mission kobold and hmm Giant? pretty much all gorup was atthis point after 4h30 min

Polanski

if you look on lucy the ToB class armour is starting to pop up. Its a tiny bit better than qvic, and the BP's have the same clickies as the tier 1 BP's, but the timer is reduced to 3.5min.

so if the spell on the BP ever gets changed I'd have to vote against a nuke for sure, otherwise it would be the exact same effect and timer as the vish clicky.

after the next patch rake will be obtainable on another (easier) task as well as the saga skins task (http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Veterans&message.id=192955#M192955).
Polanski the Butterscotch Golem
Elephi the Plaid Elephant
Felde the Purple Gorilla
Vivie the Yummy Gummy Gnome
Taie the Gingerbread General
Khallus the Cookie Commissioner

Royal Order of Candy
Fennin Ro