Main Menu

EQBerzerkers

Started by NoxCruor, January 31, 2004, 10:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoxCruor

Why is there a link to mysupersales on it?  I thought the site was started by the admins here?
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Vecsus

i can't be the only one to see the irony in this development.    :idea:
Vecsus Strangiato <Enlightened Dark>
Feral Lord
Tarew Marr
MY MAGELO!

Thrashum Gud

Says right under the ad

"Ad by Google"

I suspect that Google either purchased the rights to place an ad on the page and that IGE/Yantis simply purchased advertising from Google just as they did with EZboard so that any EQ site with Google ads would also show the mysupersales link.

Quotei can't be the only one to see the irony in this development.

Y'know Vecsus, as a mod I expect better from you.  

[/quote]

Noxdowne Draggout

Vecsus are you a mod for both boards?

Nox

Noxdowne Draggout

What I mean is the old beastlord board and this one.

Nox

Kashmiir Battlekat

eqbeserker is owned and operated by Queeg. I have no say so in Queegs board.

Lorathir

Quote from: Vecsusi can't be the only one to see the irony in this development.    :idea:

Yep, I think you are.

Thrashum Gud

QuoteVecsus are you a mod for both boards?

He's a mod on COM.  I would expect a mod to act for the betterment of the community as a whole.  I fail to see how his remarks here in any way achieve that.

Looks like a cheap shot to me.

/shrug

Call me crazy but I find THAT ironic and I imagine I am not alone.

Ghoat

FFS grow up. Goddamn it.  Why in the hell people seek to stir up dram is beyond me.  Face it, it's pretty damned ironic.  Everything is not some super crazy ass demonic plot.

I'll be honest, all this childish brainless shit like you are trying to stir up Thrashum makes me wanna say fuck it, there is no bst community. Fuck both boards, and all the jackass idiots who want to make mountains from mole hills.  Maybe Buku and Tipop had it right, fuck all of ya.

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Ghoat

Bah me, I dont care.

HES A MOD ON COM OMG OMG OMG OMG HE SUCKS!

Gimme a break, he was a respected poster to you 40 days agao, now he is a dumbass?

He prolly forgot more than you knew

He points out  - rightly or wrongly an irony that went over your feeble radar

Grow up - yesterday.

Kash - I know the is prolly good enuff for you to kick my ass off of here,  & I would not blame ya and that's on me - but  <3 to ya brudder :)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

BloodCelt

well!  Once again we are reminded how raw the wounds are.  How bout we all deflate and move back into our respective corners again?

Vecs, Less Drama. Thanks!

Thrashem, Less Drama.  Thanks!

Ghoat, Less..  well, just less. Thanks!

Christ guys, I'm on week 2 of quiting a 21 year tobacco habit and I have more self control.

BC
[FONT COLOR=yellow]
Ironcelt McClain - Feral Lord - <The Mercenary Syndicate> The Rathe Server

The Kittenpeeler

Wow. Who gives a bag of poop?

Oh... not me!

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=872119">http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/Kittenpeeler/Sarthasig.jpg>

Kashmiir Battlekat

HEHE thread degenerated quickly.

Locking it :)