Main Menu

Carprin -- Crypt of DecayB Access

Started by Dorrogtr T`A, January 21, 2004, 05:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorrogtr T`A

Why does it have to be so damned hard?! Especially since the guild im apped for is in Ele's... I need 3 more flags for Sol Ro...!! The picture explains it all actually... laugh away! OPEN RAIDS SUCK!

Kashmiir Battlekat

bugman

LOL! thanks for that! my guild recently has done this a few times, and we were warned about this, but not one time did anyone die... was so curious as to what could happen, is even funnier then i imagined so thanks for the laugh :P
~Bugman - Venril Sathir

Dorrogtr T`A

BTW... this is our THIRD (3rd) wipe on this damn event... this game is getting stupid now, I just want my damn flag already so I can kill Bertoxx.  :cry:

Zorthar

Aneya

I tagged along with Omen for this. They rolled right over it. When it goes right its a breeze. When the shit hits the fan, oh fek!
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Mahes

:lol:

That is, quite possibly, the best twist to an encounter ever.  Ever.

I remember our first time, pets and all, and the swarm pets that were sent in when we started to lose.

Never in my life seen that many skellies.

Morganti

i would do it like that on purpose...and see how good some bards and wizzies are are swarm kiting...

Gnarloth

Doh, your picture doesn't show up for me - looks like the link is broken (or our firewall here is blocking it due to where it's hosted). :(

62.10 Iksar Beastlord on Prexus
Xanthic

Soriab

Hehe the worst wipe I have heard of had about 500 skellys in the zone

Dorrogtr T`A

Erm....  /bump, and uh... the picture is finally working again ~

Thanks Kashmiir!!!  :D

Moonchaser

QuoteHehe the worst wipe I have heard of had about 500 skellys in the zone

Sounds like a challenge to top that next time in...how bout it Soriab