Main Menu

yantis aims to make money of NDA violations!

Started by DiosT, January 28, 2004, 10:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiosT

Heh, yanti$ recently posted maps for all GoD zones, before they are even avalible... one of his billions of accounts got into beta, downloaded the files, and he used the files and a viewer to general maps for the new content...

and then posted some on rpg expert, since then they've been moved, since it clearly shows yantis' company violating a standard legal contract (NDA--which is more industry standard/general contract then an eq-specific  EULA contract), and sony would soooooo love to ream him for it I'm sure..

oh well :-P

*really wants to remove eqbeastlord link from the website list of links*

Ghoat

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

DiosT

other moderators and posters want it..

and I dont run a dictatorship, heck i dont even run the site :-P i just maintain it :-P

hence why im just ranting to get it outta my system

Vecsus

Quote from: DiosTHeh, yanti$ recently posted maps for all GoD zones, before they are even avalible... one of his billions of accounts got into beta, downloaded the files, and he used the files and a viewer to general maps for the new content...

and then posted some on rpg expert, since then they've been moved, since it clearly shows yantis' company violating a standard legal contract (NDA--which is more industry standard/general contract then an eq-specific  EULA contract), and sony would soooooo love to ream him for it I'm sure..

oh well :-P

*really wants to remove eqbeastlord link from the website list of links*

gotta love the guild by association   :roll:
Vecsus Strangiato <Enlightened Dark>
Feral Lord
Tarew Marr
MY MAGELO!

Jaeren

Simple fact. EQbeastlord = owned by yantis, has links on it's main page for rpgexpert which in turn posts exploits & breaks the law with stuff like NDA violations and that goes in what is posted to his other sites like eqbeastlord, eqdruid, etc. Pretty good association ;)

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Kashmiir Battlekat

OHHHHH no you guys dont. We are not going there again! :)

Locking this thread :)

The rivalry is DEAD in my book. The horse is now just a minor blood stain in the dirt it has been beaten to oblivion.

The links are posted, they will stay and we will all move on, rush ahead and do things as we like without needing to involve this board versus that board or Yantis did this or that.

Let bygones be bygones.

The only way this will change is if they remove our link or sweep it under many pages of links.