Main Menu

New Epic clue ?

Started by Aubre, September 15, 2004, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscurro

I got thinking.  Isn't kithicor considered cursed.  I don't remember the exact lore, but I believe the ground was cursed (or something like that)
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Oneiromancer

Quote from: MahesIt was cake compared to what I'm used to soloing for exp, Riwwi, and compared to what I was expecting.

656 hits is cake compared to Riwwi's ~380 hits?  So...almost 300 more damage possible per hit...that's like saying you don't mind getting a Chaos Claws every other hit from a Riwwi mob.  Now, compared to the Riwwi named mobs, sure, that's cake, but not the trash mobs, by really any stretch of the imagination.

Compared to what you were expecting, sure, that's subjective.  :D

Anyway, good job!

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Ukator Iceblood

Good find!
Nice Mahes:) I'll have to check SG out soon.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Aeshmal

Walrus is not a trivial kill unless you're wearing very good Time/GoD gear. I soloed him with minor difficulty, although I was fully unbuffed. If you're wearing bazaar gear, I do not advise attempting to solo him.

Graace

Iceclad
Kithicor
Dragon Necropolis
Wakeningland
Barindu
Dulak
Grieg's End
Halls of Honor A
Mons Letalis
MirB
MMCC
Plane of Storms
Plane of Tactics
Plane of Torment
Plane of Hate
Plane of Mischief
Plane of Valor
Plane of Justice
Qinimi
Old Sebilis
Siren's Grotto
Tenebrous Mountains
Umbral Plains
Vxed
Western Wastes
Sol C
Ferubi
Gunthak
Hollowshade
Shadoweaver's
Everfrost
SharVahl
Lake of Ill Omen
Overthere
Warrens
Lake Rathetear
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Shieara

I did the walrus duo with a cleric.  I'm at about 130 aa and in gear a lil better then bazaar..pre-elemental with some baz pieces still.  Roughest part of it was getting him slowed.  I got several resists.  After that it was a matter of dotting like crazy (actually used plague and had it go full duration, lol) and outlasing him.  I also found him by the WW zone.

I also checked out Kithicor for ground spawns for the other pieces.  Didn't have any luck.

Graace

That's a list of zones altered by OOW expansion, most likely to be of use to finding out where 1.5 and 2.0 pieces are aside from OOW itself.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Tineyflake

Also, dont forget that in GoD they added some free tradeskill quests to get your skills up to 54 at no cost other than the time it takes to click.  
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=14321
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2890

Tineyflake Lashnemir - 70 Beastlord  - Solusek Ro

Siodan

just dis this duo with another bst..as long as prepared for it he's not too hard, droped Wildspirit tear. preety blue gem... lets try to find what else can be discoverd now.... grass and shrubs....
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Bananea

Found the "kindred spirit and tailor"

Savage Lord Hunter is found in Gulf of Gunthak, give him 3 blue diamonds and he gives you quest piece.

Dunno the loc, will update when I finish it.

Ukator Iceblood

Okies we know 2 things right now....
Loc of tusked beast: An Ailing Walrus in SG drops Tear
Tailor: Savage Lord Hunter in Gulf of Gunthak

Good job so far guys!

'You will need to [find] a wild grass pushing through the stones of a dark corner in a place built on foul earth."

Might foul earth be earth that is ungrowable? Its foul so that makes the grass that much more special.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Shieara

I didn't think to take a loc but the tailer guy is south of the Nadox lava entrance in the tunnels.  He's a troll.

Siodan

he's at loc -2654.41,  924.84,  -41.45 ....  he's in teh room with the Spirit chanter guy.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Shieara

Use your map.  Look to the south and you will see the entrance to Nadox after you go through the tunnels (past the place where the wolf spawns for our spell quest).  South of that is a round cavern and there he is.

Or you could just run around looking like I did  :D

TerjynPovar

People have posted that list of modified zones on every everquest community known to man, but it's nothing but a herring to look just there.

Proof?  Shaman quest piece in Twilight Sea, and that's not on the list.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server