Main Menu

Cazic Thule

Started by Jequec, March 30, 2005, 08:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jequec

Greetings,

It has been a long time since I have been to Cazic Thule on my necromancer killing in the throne room and whatnot.

Now, on my beast, I go back to see that the zone has drastically changed (aside from its layout...and now there are maps to help me get through the maze)

So, for this turn-in that we must do with our epic, I wasnt entirely comfortable doing this "run up the side" thing...and so I was wondering what kind of force I would need in order to just smash my way up to the top?

Most of the help I would employ would be atabout my gear level (mostly Time with sprinkling of GoD/OoW)

Thanks for the assistance,

Vahaus Warder

Two or 3 folks with that kind of gear. A full group will help you get it done quick and easy.

Fairey

ok if you have a druid it would be enough and make sure you both have KEI or better cause will be a hour worth of dou'ing so think about running up.  What i did was trained up and off to the back side with enchanters rune on me and then had a mage CoTH me back invised self and made way in then had mage CoTH me out.

KirishuRN

It wasnt really that hard to invis up one of the sides all the way up to the top, then drop down into the pool once there. I tried it the other way of fighting my way up to the top, but you always get adds or have a healer on another level healing the mob you are trying to beat down. Trust me, invis, levy and run up the side to the top, do your turn-in and gate out.
Kirishu's Magelo of <Echoes In Eternity> on Rodcet Nife Server

Some people are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your Face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feelyx

Hi,

Maybe I am Stupid or just unlucky, however I tried to do the whole sneak/invis thing, first of all the spiders in the maze see invis so that is fight 1, second once past them to the temple tunnel I get to the top of the stairs at the entrance  invised and sneaking and INSTANTLY get mobbed by  the 2 door guards a fierce raptor and 2 more lizards there is no sneak to the corner hugging the wall crap it is walk in door and WHAM 5 mobs on me.

Could someone detail what they mean by hugging a wall avoiding agor ETC and most of all walking up the side of the temple...I read the guide but I cannot get the pictures he says to look at to load all i get is red exes in a white box.......Sorry if this is harsh I am just frustrated  but either something has changed or I am doing something wrong because this is not passable solo at level 69 as it is now.

Feelyx

kimpeck

I just did the CT run solo yesterday and I can assure you that it can be done the invis in way. In the maze I just avoided or was lucky enough to avoid the spiders. When I got to the stairs leading to the base of the pyramid I just ran up the center all the way to the base of the pyramid. Turned left and at the first corner there is one see invis mob, as long as you hug the wall of the pyramid you can move by them without being seen. The see invis lizards have a pretty small aggro range and there is also a see invis mob at the back corner of the pyramid and I just repeated the process and hugged the pyramid wall.  At the back of the pyramid (remember to be leved the whole time) I took the stairs to the first tier of the pyramid and ran across to the opposite wall, turned around and centered myself to where i was at the center of the pyramid and ran, leved up to the top. From there I had no see invis mob to the entrance of the pyramid, went in and there he was in the SE corner water tank just like all the posts said :) Good Luck and I know you will get it

Skratz

When I did this adventure...  I ported in, walked around the maze invis, The guard at the top of the stairs saw invis, hugged opposite wall and no aggro.  Was a see invis named in that corner, invised past and didnt get aggro, ran to the back, and decided just to run up the ledges instead of conning because I didnt have 30 min to check every mob slowly.  no aggro on the way up(3 see invis on the way for sure that didnt aggro), got to top, dropped and went inside, floated over to the pool turned in and potioned out.  Don't know if i was just extremely lucky, or what, but took all of 5 minutes and no killing for me.  If ya die, you can always summon.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

corruptor64

Since i can't sneak or hide and had horrible luck with see invis spawns i snagged my SK friend and we just duo'd up. We invis'd through were we could. when there was a see invis we just killed it. It was extremely fast and was not hard at all. The mobs die pretty quick. Just be patient with the roamers.