Main Menu

GoD Trials

Started by yaoguai, February 20, 2004, 10:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yaoguai

Heya, does anyone know of any good trial tips and info or where i can find them?  My guild JUST reached EP so we're not time nor EP geared  but me and my friends generally do a lot of stuff we're not supposed to anyways =P we recently beat first trial and got to the end of the second trial in GoD.  We didn't beat it i'm guessing we didn't get to the blue crystal room in time, i found out later that you have to get there within 20 minutes after the last wisp reaches the room.  Kinda sucks they don't give you a fail message until at least 40 minutes after then htey turn into evil wisps and attack you =P (which we found out after hanging around the room killing respawns for awhile hoping the turn in guy spawn somehow)
Any info is welcome thanks =)

Jetash

Found this little Trials guide, may be of some help :

http://www.rpgexpert.com/1346.html
Feral Lord http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=607354" target="_blank" class="postlink">Jetash - 65 Beastlord - Tribunal Server

Rhaynne

Or you could actually try to figure the trials out yourself rather than being spoonfed spoilers so you don't actually learn anything on your own.

Dumpty

which im sure you have never done.  wth ever.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Choppin

all those 1 grp trials are annoying enough to get 100~ guildies through, spoiled or not I hope they change em to allow different grp combinations

You cant figure out §&$§ while sitting around near trial zone in being not "the" class for those trials in order to beat them and not loose to some 2k quadding mob at the end of multiple hours trash grinding because the best tank in grp is a hybrid.

wtg SoE

Oh yea I hear you need to dispell the mobs in KoDTaz trials to get rid of their haste or whatever and make stuff killable, on noes spoiled all the fun !
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

yaoguai

Well i figured we were a community that shares informtion and help each other out..... i mean these GoD trials are long enough as it is, main reason i asked was because in the second trial we spend 1 and half hours collecting the heads and going to the furnace and killed the 4 spirits. went back to the blue crystal room (had a mishap but still saw zero fail message) got to the crystal room and waited 40 minutes killing respawns hoping for the dude to spawn. THEN while we had been in the room for almost an hour we get the fail message and the wisps turn aroud and become agro and kick our ass.  Thanks Jetash that link was awesome, i also heard from others that time limit is only 20 minutes either way we got no mesage until an hour after we really failed which is stupid, if you fail after 20 minutes you don't get any message until an hour later? yea....i'm sure it'll have taken me a few days and HOURS of trying again and agin to figure out the timer without help from no clues or riddles that tell you that.....now if Verant actually made it so that you actually get a fail message when you fail instead of an hour after? yea maybe i wouldn't have to ask our community for any clues and help because that's how it's supposed to work.....but yea......