Main Menu

Finally Qvic!

Started by Skratchen, August 24, 2004, 09:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skratchen

Yay, my guild finally beat Barxt tonight..... 2months after first setting foot in Uqua.  Qvic farming, here we come.  :D

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...

Choppin

grats

now pray a bit for cynosure love, and if ur in a dkp guild dont spend much dkp on anything from 'shas they drop everything 100 times before the month is over
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

psycattik

Cynosure love, hmm I've been brutalized by heartbreak from that cheap bastard for more times then I can count. Heres hoping your luck is better then mine.

psycattik

Konji

I hate Cyno!
Dirty $%^^&%$

Hes up tonight but im sure ill be disappointed yet again.

Rhaynne

At least you get a shot at him.

4 guilds in Qvic on my server, 1 of them Euro and the other two permacamp the zone.

Skratchen

Thanks all for the well wishes.  I'm just finding out that since our guild will only be one of two active guilds farming/raiding Qvic on our server, that we have an agreement with that other guild where we alternate hunting named mobs on nightly / weekly basis (based on whatever the spawn rate of loot dropping mobs may be).  So hopefully we'll have a fair shot at getting some decent stuff soon.

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...

Shirrkarn Ayge

You will soon get sick of staring at M'Sha backsides  :lol:
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

Ttony

Quote from: RhaynneAt least you get a shot at him.

4 guilds in Qvic on my server, 1 of them Euro and the other two permacamp the zone.

And here I thought it was bad with 2 guilds on my server fighting for this zone. We just beat Inktu'Ta and I can not wait for the fireworks in Txevu to start soon.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid