Main Menu

rake.. some simple tests

Started by Rarrum, March 01, 2006, 01:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rarrum

Another amusing note:
That emote about shivering is the exact same emate monk's Dragon Fang gives.

Not a huge deal... just seems sort of silly (like how we used to share "feet becomes one with the earth" disc emote), like it was a copy/paste error (similar to the description).  May also explain it breaking sneak (which I do use a lot, though not on raids really) while Feral Swipe doesn't (I believe Dragon Fang does break it).

Ganellon D'Alinor

Anyone notice any changes on how rake works ?

I see absolutly no Dps change with or without rake. Thought it was using H2H so punch message I get no punch hit while using it when I use 2 HB. Does soe changes that to a simple skill mod no more using only punch ?

Jazzera

Highest hit is 1957 with Empathic Fury disc, i'm trying to burn it with Empathic Fury + clicky epic shaman and report the result here

i m currently using a maccro with Rake, Feral Swipe and Kick and saw many double and 1 triple 984 when i used the maccro, so how did it work?

Kanan

on my macro, i had to build in a /pause 2 to get feral swipe to fire, else I would get the "you can't do that yet" type message.  Sometimes it still doesn't quite fire and i have to mash that key again.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Essant

I saw a 1701 with growl of the panther on today, havent paid attention much to it wthe emphatic fury yet
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Ikkorus

Tast have there been any Dev remarks about what they plan on doing to Rake?

Tastian