Main Menu

Rank II TSS spells

Started by Saniiro, September 24, 2006, 01:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saniiro

Have any of you gotten any of our rank II spells yet?  If so, where did they drop?

I've noticed repeat spell drops, which leaves me to believe certain spells drop in certain areas / zones.  We had the same wizard spell drop 2x in the black legion camp outside of ashengate in Direwind cliffs.  A different group had 2 chanter spells drop from the rats in direwind.  I'm not sure about this, could just be coincidental.

There is an NPC in ashengate at the zone-in asking for Glowing Obsidian Runes so he can unlock their magic.  Are RankIII spells rune turnins similar to OoW spells?  Any info or feedback be appreciated
Saniiro -- 75 Beastlord of Stromm <Final Door>

Saniiro's magelo

Otuol

The problem that I have with the current method of spells dropped is they seem to only (at least for the moment) drop from certain mobs in certain zones.  If we all come on here and start telling each other where we are finding our spells we will end up having those camps perma camped for a while till most BSTS get theirs.  Why would you want to give yourself more competition to get and hold the camp?  It's a catch 22 in that I would love to help others out there but I know, in specific, there are some beasts that post here on my server.  If I fnid out where the spells are dropping I might not get that camp again for several nights.  I know eventually others will find out but until then I think you may have a rough time of people telling you where they are getting their spell(s) from.

Raukus

Already see some jackasses selling tier 2 spells in the bazaar for upwards of 140k, the greed kills me this people who do this shit can kiss my furry ass.  Im on Xegony btw

Saniiro

Of all the rank2 spells to get..... I got Fever Spike rkII last night from mammoths in icefall near wizard port in.  Yay for like 10 more dmg per tick on disease dot I only use occasionally.  I'm crossing my fingers for Spiritual Enlightenment rankII every kill!

Saniiro's magelo

hokarz

The pet heal on The Tribunal selling for 251kpp :) count yourself lucky its selling so cheaply on Xegony.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Howller

Healing of Uluanes dropped at Boneyard in Direwind tonight.
Howller
70 Beastlord
The Rathe
My Stuff
Refugees of Lanys

Saniiro

I spent a few hours at boneyard in Direwind tonight, got Diregriffon's bite Rank II, and 2 copies of the rank II pet heal, so that's the camp to go for the pet heal it seems.  We had a group with 3 mages, wizard, necro, beast and we were clearing it all + some griffons surprisingly well.  Steeltrap Jaws agro + promised mending combo was working great, was pet tanking and ranged dps'ing since we had no priest, the first time I put both spells to full use.

Saniiro's magelo

Kanaisia

So far I have one bst spell rkII and it was givein to me by guildie but here are my thoughs on this we bitch about spells going for 60-80-240k but there are those that still buy them,  If we share the info on where the spells drop, (which is hapening in my guild at least) then everyone will get them, there are too many new drops to cut eachothers throats in the beastlord ranks rings selling for 200 k just because they now have 200 hp and all.

Sharrien

There has apparently been a rash of our pet heals dropping on Maelin.  I've seen 1-2 copies for sale for 28k every time I check the baz.  And that was after I bought my own copy   :-D

Haven't had a chance yet to wedge myself into a spot killing the permacamped spell droppers.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Ttrytun

Direwind / Icefall seem to have the highest drop rates for spells so far totally random ... we have been getting like 3 to 4 per hour (approximately 5 groups in different parts of the zones ) i would say its pot luck although focus seems to be the most dropped RK II spell out there .

Trytun Soulsearcher
75th Season Beastlord ZEK
Ancient-Dawn

cleck673

I got SE II in Frostcrypt, Fever Spike II in Direwind, and guildie gave me Healing of Ulaanes II.

Quote from: Ttrytun on September 30, 2006, 04:43:28 AM
Direwind / Icefall seem to have the highest drop rates for spells so far totally random ... we have been getting like 3 to 4 per hour (approximately 5 groups in different parts of the zones ) i would say its pot luck although focus seems to be the most dropped RK II spell out there .

Trytun Soulsearcher
75th Season Beastlord ZEK
Ancient-Dawn
Tuxthor Jenkins, 75 Beastlord
Ashen Vendetta on The Nameless

Tayken Mytime

have a few rkII spells and am not certain as to what pet buffs do. it add to rune ? or higher dd proc ?

help a brotha out

and

also

steeljaw and other pet buffs stacks unless steeljaw procs. whats the benefit to this spell ? just let pet lead into battle buying me time to slow ?

the only pet we get is vender bought ?

any beastlords smarter than me lemme know hook a brotha up with some 411

later

Tay
Wildcaller Tayken Myime - 70 - Beastlord - of Tarew Marr

Tastian

-  Only warder we get is vender at level 73

-  Higher ranks of lairn do more dmg and add a resist mod.

II  -  313dmg -15sv
III -  325dmg -30sv

-  Steeltrap is a slow, so unless it's resisted a ton it really shouldn't be "buying you time to slow" since it's even a higher % slow than what you can currently cast.  *shrugs*

Uhhh...there might be another question in there I missed, I'm honestly not sure.  *shrugs*

Kanan

SE rk II seems to drop in frostcrypt, in a room in the NE quadrant (large room)

Now I need to go farm a rank 2 cleric spell to buy myself outa PLing up the clr who gave me my copy's 67ish warrior ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Thedoh

RK II Fero dorpped in valdeholm today. 4 spells dropped in about an hour in there