Main Menu

Invis

Started by Krinsh, October 02, 2006, 06:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krinsh

What happen to our new invis the Beastlords were suppose to get anyone heard.
Krinsh
Inverse Logic
lvl 100 Vah Shar Beastlord
Luclin Server

Skanda

All the new invis spells were pulled shortly before the release.

Nusa

And the funky way invis was working got fixed in the last patch. No more stacking ITU and invis.

Boister

New invisi (spell 71+) was only for the beta server player.  They won't be implemented on regular server.
Boister, 75 Beastlord, Nameless
Boister

Kitathia

I'm spending a lot of time in SSRA these days farming Exceptional Shissar Blood so my shm can make me the 10 min no fail invis, since bst invis is as horrible as always.

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=16825&menustr=035000000000

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Saab

I will say this tho..  that not sure if it's higher skills..or levels..or whatever..my invis doesn't seem to drop much at all these days...
anyone else seen that?  Ii rarely drops. I can cast in goku mesa, and as long as I dont go too close to a see invis mob..it's still good all the way to vald

Nusa

The problem with normal invis is usually not so much that it can fail, but that you're in deep shit if you don't NOTICE it failing. Setting up an audio trigger solves 95% of those cases...with warning you can usually find a spot to reapply.

And then there's the early experience many beastlords have of being unable to cast it due to low divination skill, giving a lovely first impression.

Timberghost

oh yeah, I remember the first time I tried to cast invisi,  :lol: fizzle, fizzle, fizzle, fizzle,...,fizzle, fizzle, screw it </ooc better get clear of the zone line big ol train coming through>

One night of boredom chain casting it fixed the problem, but what a wonderful first impression

The other post was right, though, invisi does drop a LOT less than it used to.  I still grab a mag invisi stone whenever it really matters though.

Tiroon

It still see it fail around the usual 6 seconds/2 minutes/10 minutes marks. That said, I haven't seen a good cleric rant about getting invisibility since late OoW when they used to complain bitterly about it failing so often that they got potion sickness, so yes maybe they stealth adjusted the check.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

hokarz

I noticed it lasting much longer than it used to. I still used potions 'cuz it's hard to beat insta-invis, even if it does drop.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Helspawn

I have noticed a difference as well.  Drops much less frequently and last night it never did drop unless timer ran out.  Still rather have Click globe on me.

Kitathia

I'm thinking they fixed our invis.. a lil. It seems the higher I get in Div. the longer it lasts. Though.. seems to drop FAST in some zones where I REALLY don't want it to. I still carry my invis pots and pots of Philter of Concealment.

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Petts

Invis for beastlords is SoE's idea of a joke.

10 steps or 10 seconds ... whichever comes first.

i would gladly pay 25 aa's for a fixed 15 minute invis similair to a druid and ranger aa.

i guess that is one of the reasons i bot my druid instead of my cleric.

Nusa

I paid the 3 AA so it would never ever fizzle again. One less thing to annoy me.

Kanan

aye.. those were extremely well spent AAs.. the rest of the line was done so I'd never fizzle incap again ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar