Main Menu

What mission set do we do for the spells

Started by Rilelil, February 13, 2007, 09:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rilelil

Just curious as i dont think the vendors are goin to except regular plat.

Vidyne

Vendor reply.
I'm sorry, I don't have any items you can use at this time.  Come back and see me again once you become more accomplished.

Still looking for missions

Epee

um ya wtf is up with the alternate currency?   thinking maybe LDON type points /cry

Vidyne

Got a mission last night that supposedly gave 50 Orux for looting 10 coral.. but killed a fair bit in mission, looked for quite a while for this fire coral.. and found none....  /shrugs...  looks alot like DoN.. but with a bigger city.

Humlaine

same   :? .....I am kind of puzzled on some of this

jitathab

I heard rank 1 stuff goes for 100 dubloons, which is pirate faction. No idea what the katta stuff goes for only had time for one mission so far.

Rilelil

well been hammering out group missions in katta you can by pass the rk 1 of the spells completely and just do 4 missions and you get indifferent faction and 200 orux this will enable you to buy your first rk 2 spell mammoth hide guard rk 2 for 150 orux. the missions are fairly simple especially "The Great Invasion"  have a FD class or fade class zone in to the instance hail a spinx while Shishar invaders spawn along with nobles and fight after you hail the nobles start dieing off there aly btw and then the invaders leave the zone in area this process is kinda long only bad part of doing it this way. takes about 10 mins or so for it to play out. then just work your way to the basement kill the 4 priests by that time you will have killed your 10 invaders required for task update. the invaders hit for max on a mage for 1500 so not terrible hard hiting mobs and decent xp on a lesson burn got up around 5 AA. Good group can do this mission in about 30 to 50 mins depending on your pace.

the Reward for this mission is 50 Orux and faction. did 7 or 8 missions between last night and today and already amible faction with the combine merchants have the rk 2 mammoth hide guard memd and 250 in the bank for my next spell.

Shamno

Way I understand it Rank ones start at 100 pirate currency, and each rank will go for 50 more of the next harder currency to get. Katta being 150 for rank 2 and the raid being 250 for rank 3. All requiring indifferent faction....but I do beleive you get the indifferent faction on the raid end by just doing the group stuff *shrug*

Vidyne

All spells are 150 in price or others are more expensive?
Was mammoth the only one visible or could you see the others?

Rilelil

well at aimable faction with 300 plus orux and still cant buy the second spell im guessing will need the next faction level above aimale to see the spell or i havent heard any different.

Sikkem

Quote from: Vidyne on February 15, 2007, 02:02:41 PM
All spells are 150 in price or others are more expensive?
Was mammoth the only one visible or could you see the others?

This information is with regards to Katta and the Orum currency

The next spell is Bite of the Empress (poison DD) you have to be kindly to see it and it costs 250 orum.

So from this I would assume BatM is 350 orum and ally faction.

Whilst it took only about 12 quests for me to get to amiable quildies are reporting its taking another 12 or so quests to get to kindly (approx 25 quests) 

Apparently a post on some Mages board is saying 48 quests to reach Ally  :evil:

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Rilelil

ugh thanks for that info time to go hammer out a few

jitathab

Certainly a lot of effort needed to get these spells..

Rilelil

Aye but the xp is decent in the missions or most of them if you do them the way they are designed least one theres already a way to kinda beat with little effort  with a to FD  classes or a fadeclass they run down kill the name and stand in front of a statue when zone out run up do turn in game overl lol but the reward deminishes on that one alot just did it and only got 30 orux as when i did it the first time got 50. So not really worth doing anymore.

Raetherin

Which npcs do you guys go to in Katta to get these missions please?
Raetherin - 70 - Beastlord - The Nameless