Effects of ATK

Started by DiosT, January 03, 2004, 02:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Evandar

Thanks for the reply Coprolith :) I know its kinda hard (if not impossible to get a big chunk of parsing material) to parse up at that range since its quite hard to get there without full buffs and our Frenzy AA. I just wondered if you had noticed any "trends" when doing this. I must say that you're doing a great job to show us how several aspects of the game works!

Keep up the great work! :)
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Coprolith

The trend is clearly visible in the graph of the second post in this thread Evandar.

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

jitathab

can someone fix this so its readable please

Zatrik

What browser do you need to look at this?  I've tried Mozilla, Safari, IE (Mac and Windows).
65 Beastlord of Al'Kabor
Visit our little Mac server at eqmac.com or if you have a Mac download the client and get a free cd key here.

Oneiromancer

It looks perfectly fine to me in both Firefox and IE, Windows XP computer.  I am using the Helios Silver board layout...that's the only thing I can think that might make a difference.  Who knows, there might be some options in the board layout section of your profile that could affect this though.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

jitathab

Using fully patched IE 6 on two different PC's both running XP SP1

I see a bunch of 8 vertical lines on the rhs of screen looks most weird.

Will DL another browser and look then.

Zatrik

Quote from: Oneiromancer on February 16, 2005, 06:44:29 PM
It looks perfectly fine to me in both Firefox and IE, Windows XP computer.  I am using the Helios Silver board layout..

Yeah, I meant Firefox as well when I said Mozilla (I tried both on XP SP2 and OSX 10.3.8).  But yeah, it does display correctly with Helios Silver, thanks for the help.  Default theme must be broken.
65 Beastlord of Al'Kabor
Visit our little Mac server at eqmac.com or if you have a Mac download the client and get a free cd key here.