Main Menu

Savage Lord Title

Started by Rasmo, August 02, 2005, 05:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasmo

When does the beastlord get the Savage Lord title?

Dreead

I would like to know this as well. I have a load of titles that I have know idea where they came from. Such as; Animst, Predator, Primalist.

rdahl

I don't know, but I can tell you where you can likely find the information, in the user manuals located in the everquest directory on your PC.  I know the OoW titles are in there and I suspect all the rest are as well.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

hokarz

savage lord you get after getting 24 aa's of the class aa's
Savage Lord Hokarz

Tiroon

Animist, Predator, Primalist are class titles and alternatives to Savage Lord.

There is a good overview of all titles including the tradeskill ones here.

Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Akinlore

Posted them here as the link no longer works as it has been moved.

Class Names: Based on Character Level: 1 - 51 - 55 - 60 - 65 - 70 :  Beastlord - Primalist - Animist - Savage Lord - Feral Lord - Wildblood

General AA Titles: for having 6 General AAs : Baron/Baroness, Master/Mistress, Lord/Lady, Duke/Duchess

Archetype AA Titles: for having above, + 12 Archetype AAs :  Keeper, Sentinel, Venerable, Veteran

Class Specific AA Titles: above, + 24 Class AAs :  Animist, Elder, Predator, Primalist, Savage Lord

Class Specific Epic Titles: Awarded for Epics: 1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 :  Feralkin - Wildcaller - Savage Spirit

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things, right now I am so far behind I will never die.
Feral Lord Akinlore - 70 - Beastlord - Cazic Thule