Main Menu

Bestial Bloodrage

Started by Umlat, July 16, 2010, 07:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tadenea

Quote from: Sharrien on July 20, 2010, 06:16:36 PM
Oh, would hardly call this discussion a panic, what do we look like to you, a bunch of rangers or SKs??

ahem, I play a ranger as my main
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Khauruk

Quote from: Tadenea on July 20, 2010, 07:23:57 PM
Oh, would hardly call this discussion a panic, what do we look like to you, a bunch of rangers or SKs??

:-D
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Khauruk

Quote from: Elidroth on July 20, 2010, 05:24:29 PM
Here's a CRAZY idea.. How about you wait until beta and actually try some of these ideas before you panic. That's why we have beta afterall.

By the way.. the spell data you're looking at is old as I was in the middle of working on it when the data was sent for the patch. So it's quite different than what's actually there.

Or you could continue to panic.. your choice afterall.

Thanks for the stop by.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Sharrien

:-P :wink:
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Grbage

You're not a completely inane ranger since your behavior is modified by playing a bst!
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Sikkem

Quote from: Elidroth on July 20, 2010, 05:24:29 PM
Here's a CRAZY idea.. How about you wait until beta and actually try some of these ideas before you panic. That's why we have beta afterall.

By the way.. the spell data you're looking at is old as I was in the middle of working on it when the data was sent for the patch. So it's quite different than what's actually there.

Or you could continue to panic.. your choice afterall.

Thanks for the heads up on the spell data.  :-D

Just a heads up also, past experiences have shown pretty much nothing gets changed for beastlords in beta and definitely not in a positive manner.

We have then tried the get things changed after beta when the Devs have more time approach and seeing as Ferocity has been on the table for how many years now and the Jaws line was there for about two years you can see that until recently that approach hasn't worked to well either.

So whilst I can understand you current frustrations with us as a class you have to realise that in reality your frustrations should be pointed at the people who held the positions before the current crop, that have driven us to such a state.

All that is really needed is some feedback like you have just given and for the most part we will be happy campers as we are seeing improvements.

Thanks

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Sikkem

Quote from: Grbage on July 20, 2010, 01:48:51 PM
Yeah, the latest system of getting into beta sucks more then just a little.
What is the latest system for getting into betas?

Hzath

Know a guy or get lucky, I think.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Khauruk

Aye, get an invite or submit your name to a pool for random choosing.  Pretty lame, since imo it was pretty trivial to get into beta before if you really wanted to.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Sikkem

Quote from: Hzath on July 20, 2010, 09:57:40 PM
Know a guy or get lucky, I think.

So like applying for a CL position  :-o

Hzath

Speaking of, any word on what's happening to that? 

This is the hot thread so I'm just asking here.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Zelorn

Quote from: Grbage on July 20, 2010, 08:38:02 PM

You're not a completely inane ranger since your behavior is modified by playing a bst!

Afaik, tadenea does not play a bst.

Grbage

Thought Tadenea had a bst alt or is that Chanus? Sheesh I can't keep anything straight anymore.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Sikkem

Quote from: Grbage on July 21, 2010, 03:34:39 AM
Thought Tadenea had a bst alt or is that Chanus? Sheesh I can't keep anything straight anymore.

Chanus does. I am not 100% certain on Tadenea but I don't think so.

Karve

Thanks Elidroth for stopping by, if you could ensure some of us make it into beta to test this stuff, I doubt you'd find any of us here unwilling.

K

Professional Mad Bastard.