Main Menu

Part 4 more progress

Started by Zagumm, September 22, 2004, 04:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharrien

Did we try listing all three elven tribes in the same line?

/say Fier Dal, Tier Dal and Koada Dal
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Wenian

maybe :

Karana
Karanas

could also have to look for a mob that splits into 3 when attacked ? or when killed ?

maybe the mobs in GoD tha summon 2 pets making them 3, goat things hmm Pixt I think ? any mobs split into 3 when killed like PoTact mobs splitting in 2 or 5 (VZ)

could also be
Freeport : cant remember how many parts
Qeynos : cant remember how many parts

Neriak : Foreign Quarters, Commons, 3rd gate = 3
froglok land is : Upper Guk, Lower Guk, Innothule Swamps = 3
Ro desert is : South Ro, North Ro, Oasis of Marr = 3

could also be Scarabs : in rathe mountain you got 3 named scarabs ? or maybe say the 3 names they have ?
Krakerz Ikmercy - Beastlord
Korriann Havmercy - Druid
< Magus Amicitia - Antonius Bayle >

Kensia_

Tried ELF rather than Elves

Nalitra

It has to have something to do with the elves, it just fits too well.  

Part of the final clue reads:  
Quote'I had not thought you'd get this far. Most of Norrath's history is forgotten

Thinking it has to be old worl, before any expansions.  

Part of Norrathan history refers to them as the Elven Empire before they split into three.  

I know elves have been tried, but maybe try Empire or Elven Empire.

Nalitra

warder5269

what about "the planes" not PoP or Old World planes but the Planes of Order, Discord, and Norrath?

I mean isnt that what the current lore with OoW is?
Tygereyee - Emarr

Henathu

I have just read a bunch of the EQ Lore. I believe the They is more than likely one of two things.

Either the Verishe Mal (gnolls split into 3 clans) or the elves which has been gone over a bunch already.

However, in reading I found that the elves called themselves the Dal or possibly just Dal prior to the split into 3. Has anyone just tried Dal or the Dal?
Wildblood
Henathu Stormwatcher 70th Beastlord of Luclin Server and Proud Member of <Sheep>

Graace

Quote from: HenathuI have just read a bunch of the EQ Lore. I believe the They is more than likely one of two things.

Either the Verishe Mal (gnolls split into 3 clans) or the elves which has been gone over a bunch already.

However, in reading I found that the elves called themselves the Dal or possibly just Dal prior to the split into 3. Has anyone just tried Dal or the Dal?

Both tried extensively to the point that people are getting tired of cross-server tells telling them to try the various ways of using or refering to elves.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Henathu

Thanks. I only got up to the sphinxes last night and was trying to peruse all that was written. It gets confusing, and the channel even more so.
Wildblood
Henathu Stormwatcher 70th Beastlord of Luclin Server and Proud Member of <Sheep>

taka

"luclin and drinal" worked to riddle 1 instead of "moons".

Zagumm

playing with that shows it doesn't worry about position, commas etc or even plural.

So think we just have the wrong answers and are not being stuck on framing it or syntax

bananakedgesheep would be a correct answer to the 2nd riddle.

Minxed

Just another guess taken from eqlore - have we tried Trakannon or Trakannons chosen ???

http://home.comcast.net/~dfj21/history1.htm#_EDRIL_&_THE

Just another musing - lots about 3 in there.  Surely it is worth a shot?

wolverine9981

wolverine9981 - 58 - Beastlord - The Tribunal

WOW:
Bainee   - level 52 Shaman - Aggramar
Anduhar - level 48 Hunter    - Aggramar

Azyl

Hmmm... how about looking at the word "splintered"?  That would imply a tree, treant, staff, wand, etc.  I think there is an old Surefall Glade quest for a staff where you find three parts.

Caali

Has anyone tried the gods? Vallon Zek, Tallon Zek, Rallos Zek? Are their 3 Ro's, can't think of them off hand but Fenin Ro, Solusek Ro?
Caali and Claws
65 Beastlady of Saryrn
Magelo

Giledorm

There's 4 zeks...  Rallos, Tallon, Vallon, and Sullon.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=395485&resize=true target=_blank>http://www.thirds.org/moose/newsig.jpg border=0>