Main Menu

Part 4 more progress

Started by Zagumm, September 22, 2004, 04:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreambringer

If the 3 continents came from one "Nameless" try that...

Oneiromancer

Quote from: Giledorm
Quote from: OneiromancerAnyone try anything simple like "Tribunal" or "The Tribunal"?  Not sure what the lore is but I think that's 3 people/gods/whatever there...

The Tribunal has 6 members... with the Sevenyth Hammer as the "deciding vote", and the only being immune to the tribunals judgements.

Ah, I didn't realize the PoJ dudes were the Tribunal.  Still makes no sense to me, tribunals are always 3 people...that's why it's "tri"...

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Gurgar

Anyone think that seems to be an odd choice of wording?  Maybe the word splintered is key somehow.  Can anyone think of anything wooden that was one but is now three?

PS  Did anyone try simply "Norrath"?

Leaini

Didn't the Trolls splinter into seperate clans?  Were there 3 clans?

My guess would be Trolls, but thats only because I have a soft spot for those loveable lumps :P

Leaini.

Scaledfang

Try "Quendi".. the ancient name of the elves (provided i'm reading the website i found properly =P)

"The Elves named themselves Quendi (the Speakers), in honor of the fact that, when they were created, they were the only living things able to speak." (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Quendi)

qwymm

The combine?

(I'm just guessing, so dont bash me too bad)

The three factions of Luclin, Katta, Sancuts, and Shadowhaven.  I thought one of these was the combine of some sort.  

Reading about threes I also keep thinking the three factions of Velious.

IIRC three races of giants? Kromzek Kromdek? etc?

Syrl

Anyone know if the Rallosian Empire split into three factions??  ( im not to keen on lore, but they talked about them alot)
Syrl Kylrs    ~    66 Beastlord    ~    The Nameless
Stryndelk    ~    50 Ranger    ~    The Nameless

Juksh

I am not very good at these key word triggers for quests but the first thing that comes to my mind when asked about what thing has been splintered into 3...  The riddle you are working so hard at solving. The roddle or Your Riddle. It is one test and has been splintered into 3 parts.

Just a thought.

Juksh
Juksh Tenshi
LVL 80 Arch Animist

Gummey Bare
LVL 80 Druid

Bheran

Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

Henathu

Someone in my guild suggested gnolls as a possibility. You have the Splitpaw, the ones in Blackburrow, and the ones in JPF.
Wildblood
Henathu Stormwatcher 70th Beastlord of Luclin Server and Proud Member of <Sheep>

Lesrik

I don't think anything with the elves are going to work, since they might consider the elves to be actually 4 races now, Wood Elves, High Elves, Dark Elves... and the Sand Elves.

From the way the riddle is phrased... "They" seems to be a people or group of objects, while "splintered" seems to mean they were forcively separated.

I thought of the Triumvrate of Water... but they weren't really forcively separated.  Neither were the Marrs, of which there are also three.

Frogluks maybe?  We have the Kunark Frogluks, the Frogluks of Guk, and the Frogluks of Gukta.

Dragons can't be it... only 2 factions of them.

Hmm... are their any quests that involve combining 3 pieces together to become 1?  Soulfire comes to mind... but I don't think that's it since I don't know what all is required to make that offhand.

Shieara

Stuff I have tried,

Orcs
Elves
Continents
Tunaria
Gnolls
Dar
Triumvirate of Water
Iksar
Kerrans
Dragons
Humans
Barbarians
Races
Gods
Shadowrealm
Storms
Norrath
Gnolls
Test
Primordial Malice
Oceans
Combine
Combine empire
Giants
Shissar
Iksar

Edit...

Tried Nameless, ogres, trolls..heh just guessing now

Graace

Going through an EQ lore site right now... another thought... since it said "THEY" is it possible to need three words named?
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Shieara

Also tried threatening to split the Sphinx's head into three.  Needless to say that didn't work either :P

Volsykat

Seems more like it wants the generalized name..."They split into three", so like, "Elves" split into High, Wood, Sand, Dark, Light, Wood, Table, Paper, etc....but "They" would refer to "Elves"
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors