Main Menu

Part 4 more progress

Started by Zagumm, September 22, 2004, 04:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graace

Perhaps Water

The third element, Water, he determined would need many forms. For this element he took the portion and split it into three. Tarew Marr would be responsible for Water, the main state of the element which would give life to his worlds. E'Ci would lord over water in it's solid state, Ice, and the order and preservation it brought. Finally, Povar would lord over Steam, and that of life in motion. These three took their portion and cloaked each world with it's life giving touch.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Volsykat

Just to throw anything out there, did anyone try "Class" or "Classes"?  Since all classes are in three distinct categories, priest-hybrid-melee?  I'd say armor also but it's four categories.
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Shieara

Tried water, no go on that one.   Also have tried men, elements, spirits, druids, lions, tigers and bears..oh my!

Edit:  Tried class and classes..negative on that one too

Xasyn

What are the Akhevan's (the ones that live in Vex Thall / AR / etc) called?  Didn't they get split up when they had their version of a civil war?

Or what about a multi-word answer? ie.  'the race of men' etc etc..

Ryessa

Did you try "dar" or "dal" ?  Dal is what the elves would be.. another one that has been suggested but I didn't see in your list would be "riddle", similar to test.

Hurath

just a thought i'm not this far in, but think, these riddles probably have something in common and hint to further in our quest line,  but i don't see what kedge has to do with moons.....

tides
water
goblins
fish
anphibians

thought we might need something from an elemental zone so i would have guessed pow but that seems to have been tried

i just think all these are supposed to have something in common for our next task or next few tasks

Feralkin Hurath
under the legion of
The Cursed Brotherhood
Terrew Marr

Kanan

Mankind maybe.. think to original sphinx's riddle.. time, aging, age, growth as well maybe

It does talk of Norrath tho, so prolly not.  Other thought is to use some of the stuff from the barb's lore abt teh sphinx: Rallosian Empire, ogre magi, hell.. riddle ;p, muramites, discord, some of the muramite sub-races perhaps.  That sorta feels good, the latter end there.... Discord is issue for the sphinx apparently, and we are dealing with the Muramite as the Big Bad of the "storyline" now.  Maybe even the nihil.  Just brainstorming some answers off the top of my head.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

TerjynPovar

Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Lithale

Try Obulus if you haven't already.  I'm just searching through lore.  There is a piece of lore that talks of the Obulus splentering.

Shieara

Tried obulus, mankind, muramites, discord, rallosian empire, dragorns, tides, water, dar and dal.  Negative on all.

Graace

http://my.core.com/~mickiep/lore/lore.htm

If anyone else cares to try and trudge through some lore, I know there's other links, but that's the one I have.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Volsykat

The sphinxes are survivors from an old war and have been where they are since then, right?  It makes me think that whatever lore is used to answer the third riddle, it'll only go back that far, not something that's cropped up since then (Ykesha, Wayfarer's, Luclin, Discord), how would the sphinx know of them?  Whatever we're looking for, they were known to be split by the time of what, Kunark?
Volsykat Litterbox
Sun Clan of Warriors

Nimbin

I know Kerrans was already tried by maybe a little extra info...

QuoteYou say, 'What legends?'

Falthrik Lothoro says 'Kejaan traveled the land of Odus far and wide. He visited the splintered and fighting tribes of Kerran and gathered together his companions, Kerrans of power and knowledge. Together Kejaan and his companions tamed the wild lands of Odus. They journeyed through jungle, desert, and beach killing monsters and evil. They made the land safe for all Kerrans.

Fighting tribes of Kerran - maybe

My guild name is Defenders of Kerra Ridge afterall.

Shieara

Negative on fighting tribes of Kerran.  Tried Sebilisian Empire, Kerrath, Komiyat Kerrath, .

Volsykat

How about "Emerald Circle" or "The Emerald Circle", "Mal" or "Gnoll",
Volsykat Litterbox
Sun Clan of Warriors