Main Menu

Sunderock Springs

Started by Epee, September 21, 2006, 02:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epee

Killin Steam and Mist drakes=bout 1% per kill for dark blues and not to hard at all.  ALso can read other post o\about quest involving these.

Kanan

1% aa or regular xp? /looks hopeful & excited about the latter
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Vidyne

Unless theres some exp bonus.. I was only getting 8~ % aa from basilisks and drakes there...
Fire C2 gives 11% aa, but only gives 0.5% exp...

So I will ahve to check this out..

They hit a little weaker than Fire C2, but dps is spikier*  ...   would be mitigating fine.. then all of a sudden 4 800s in one round...

Epee

I am str8 reg xp atm till 75.  I was doin the drake quests.  Dark blues were giving about 1% and well there are some light blues around.  The cool thing is once u finish this quest u get 3 options.. The 3rd (one I took) is an aug 50mana/end 15 atk and 3FT.  I soloed the entire thing so it was decently easy. 

Vidyne

Hmm

Getting 0.5% exp regular a kill here....  /shurgs..

The place with 30+ drakes all around some geysers?

Kanan

Its where I was killing last night at level 72.  They were in the lb range there, so I wasn't too suprised.  Further north were some db mobs (don't mess with the blobs, they spawn adds =/), but I didn't play with them.

Vidyne

Nope..  90% of the drakes around the spring are DB to 71.  Maybe 95%
Perhaps will go north a bit, but it has a scowling yellow con named up there.

Kanan

there was some easy caster named that popped on the S side of the spring.  Dropped a quest item for the Drakkin city (blanking on name atm) quest.  Nfc what quest tho (I think my GF knew bcs of the ID'd lore on it)

Eflynn

:? Who gives teh drake quest out?

Taiglin

Ana something on the south end of the zone. Should be labled if you download the maps. Decent aug as one of the options unless you are full.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Rhoam

Anaglass, a named BUTTERFLY gives the quest. She is surrounded by non kos drakes so getting the quest is easy enough.

Xoris

Hmmmm would a 72 bst be able to solo there?

Here's my magelo I'm missing some stuff since Magelo won't let me put them in

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1246090

Kanan

Unless you're missing very much in way of hps/mana, you'll be fairly light for there, tho going after the more LBs and few greens vs the dbs might work out for you.

Boister

I was able to take LB snake near the Drakkin fortress, they give about 5% aa exp.  they can hit for 700 but usully go for half that.  I try to annul magic first, could be me but pet was tanking easyer if i annul first and slow 65% dot dot dot (repaeat another time once it fade)... PMending pet.  Snake will start to run, not fast mind you.  So pull up the hill near ramp of the Fortress and u will be ok. (this is in cleric pet mode)

Snake are social so you can get 2 if you pull to close to another.  Btw don't pull mob in Drakkin Fortress,  Guard don't look kindly on you to disturb there guard duty (even if i am amiable to them).

The snake drop what snake drop in newb zone + the same little semi precious stone, agathe (red stone), that you find every where in TSS.

Hope it help.

p.s.: pet was self buffed with conv of cleric + RS focus, new focus i get in Ashengate west wing from a named mob
Boister, 75 Beastlord, Nameless
Boister