Main Menu

Decent spot in Sunderock

Started by Taiglin, November 06, 2006, 06:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiglin

I have been fighting off and on near the TSS mage spell vendor in this zone (Pesha of the Mist). At 73 the drakes are lt blue; the elementals are all db. I really don't track how much xp I tend to get but I thought my xp bar moved along nicely while I was there. The advantage to this location is you have the chance at 2 named that can drop the T1 bits for bracer and gloves. They can spawn from any elemental spawn point. The elementals come in two basic flavors: hotspring and steam with the steam ones being the harder of the two. If the steam is a caster it tends to be either a cleric or necro. Mobs here can be single pulled 99% of the time, only the drakes will run. Have been doing this camp boxing a druid and mage. I tend to throw out 2 heals per mob but then I am fairly conservative in that regard and don't let my health drop to far. As of this post my Bst tends to hit 10.5-11k hp with ~630 AAs. Vendor trash drops nicely and you have the merchant right there. I have not seen a RkII spell drop here. Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there.

Update: Was back at this place last night to check it out after dinging 74; tried to pay closer attention to hits and whatnot. Had lots of hits in the 300s/400s but also in the 800s so that is the general range. Was surprised to see only about 30% of the elementals had turned lt blue. Interestingly enough I would estimate I dropped only about 25% hp most fights compared to popping over to the gnoll area at 74 and hitting a few of them. The gnolls have a ton of shaman running around so no doubt everything is buffed to the gills which makes a difference. The pace is much more relaxed at this camp in Sunder and the mobs are higher level. Oh, Whitewater's rare drop is an ID6 all/all aug.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]