Main Menu

3or 4 boxing DoN wich one?

Started by Xennova, May 12, 2005, 03:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xennova

Ok, i have not done that in quite a while but i might be able to start doing it from time to time soon.

Bst 70  around 13k hp buff
Cleric 70 around 6.5k mana
Druid 66 around 5.5k mana
and sometimes a magician or enchanter

I was doing the drake killing ( collect 15 fang) when it have start but wondering wich one i should do now, one that does not require too much pacification-mezin and that would give me the more return of crystal

Dreead

I would do Grounding the Drakes, but if you do that mission I would recommend bringing the mage in place on the cleric. I regularly duo that mission and mobs do tend to have a bunch of HP so I can't really mow through them too fast. Dont forget to snare!
I was thinking of trying the creator mission to test the waters there, but have not found the time to do it yet.

Moonchaser

I regularly 3-4-5-6 box grounding the drakes no sweat, have been researching the creator now that I have obtained a real tank in my squad, will try and let you know

Tindos

I 4box the drakes one. Haven't tried any other, because I'm not real sure on how well my bst could tank the named mobs. My squad is a 69 bst (5.6k unbuffed, but almost all avoidance AAs), a well equipped 68 chanter, a 66 cleric, and a 65 ranger. That keeps the lvl down below 68 avg so i get easier ones. I am also wondering about other options, becauase push is a huge pain in the butt with the tiny fighting areas. Is there anything else w/o a boss maybe, or something where my bst could tank it? This is along the same lines as the posted question is why i asked here. Thanks.
-Elder Tindos, Feral Lord (lvl70)
Sir Tong Kong, Lord Protector (lvl65)
Northstar Legion, Torvonnilous

Bulge

I am also doing the Grind Drakes mission, since you do not need CC for this one. I have 3 pets beating on the mob, but I have become rather proficient in placing the mob the right way. Even then, I sometimes have to finish him off in the lava, but so far this has caused no aggro/add issues.

Did they nerf the amount of crystals on this one? I do the level 65 ones, and used to get 24 crystals, but havent checked back since the patch because I am leveling my Chanter.

And does anyone know of another missions that does not need CC? I am also doing the "kill 15 spiders, drakes and dervishes and loot 6 of each" but that missions takes me quit a while longer then the Grind Drakes one. Also would like to try out a new zone. Any good missions in Tirannuns Delve?

Bulge, 66 Beastlord of Third Era, Antonius Bayle(formerly Kane Bayle), temporarily retired.
Sterk, 45 SK of Indigo Skies, 6-box on Rathe server, and progressing through TSS.

Feersom

I've recently come back to EQ and i've bought DoN for all my accounts.
I've been doing the grounding the drakes mission with little difficulty ( although first time round was a shambles :p ),  my bst is 67,cleric 67 and mage is 65 so i've been gettng the lower missions.
When i get my average level above 68 just how much harder is the mission? i want to level to 70 so i can buy the lev 70 gear from the merchants but if theres a huge jump in difficulty i may as well try and keep my average level below 68.
Feral Lord Feersom Feline - 70 - Beastlord - Antonius Bayle
High Priest Exorcist - 67 - Cleric - Antonius Bayle
Sherpa - 66 - Magician - Antonius Bayle