Main Menu

Phara Dar Ring

Started by Vidyne, January 26, 2005, 04:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

Looked and looked and looked for VP topics, but few describe the quests....

Besides getting Zlandi which will take alot of work.....  how in the heck do you deal with the Chetari, while looking for the Kidnapper...

I went down the tunnel going to Zlandi and got to the Chetari.... I dont have the dps to kill through them even though they are green....

I cant invis through them because theres always a see invis up...

Once i hit a see invis... I get 11 adds within 60 sec.... and gate or die...

How in the world is this possible.... these things are green... but repop faster than anything ive ever seen....  and take forever to kill.. not to mention never getting less than 5 of them at once....

Just looking for some advice..

Maylian

I've spent quite a bit of time in DN, normally you can invis down to the waterfall with no problem. Just be quick about it and you can invis all the way to Zlandicar, which I've done quite a number of times to see if he's up. Taking on the Chetari is a different matter and the only way I did it was to have 3 peeps, Beasty, Cleric and Wiz in case we needed to evac.

Its a pain but it is possible, also trio'd Zland with that lot, just make sure the Cleric CH's rather than quick heals since Zland puts out alot of DPS and is almost unslowable.