Main Menu

Spectral Parchments for spell turn in's, Where ?

Started by Charronn, January 13, 2005, 02:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charronn

Posting yet another of my ongoing list of questions about obscure information. I have been searching the Bazaar on Tunare for 2 weeks, and have yet to find one of my level 63 spells, Spirit of Relic. During this time I have also hit all the planes that the spectrals are supposed to drop in, without seeing one. There hasn't even been someone selling the MQ's. Could any of you perhaps suggest where the best spot is for getting these parchments to drop is? I would prefer to solo for them, as my guild has only a few high enough people to group with. Any info you could give would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.  :mrgreen:   :?
Charronn Deferyman
Beasty on Tunare
Leader, Fellowship of the Unbroken

Nekokirei

I was the lowbie in a group of upper 50s low 60 in Crypt of Decay.  We were pulling the mobs just past the zone in and over the course of about 3 hours, we got 2 parchments.  Granted, they weren't dropping like  bone chips in the Qeynos newbie yard, but they were dropping for us.

Side note, we'd /rand 1000 on them and both times I came up in *double* digits /bangs head on keyboard. =)

Hope that helps some.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Oneiromancer

I got all my Spectrals that I didn't buy from Bastion of Thunder.  On most servers I imagine it is still a pretty easy place to get groups, mostly with people who don't have OoW and just want to grind some AAs.  SPs can drop from any mob I think, and the nameds can drop ornate stuff.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Grbage

Basically, the odds of getting a spec solo are very low. You have two choices, grind in groups and hope to win a roll or go farm pp so you can buy the spells when they hit the market.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv