Started by Kitana, February 05, 2004, 05:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneiromancer

Quote from: JagzeName rules could be:

Max of 10 letters[/list:u]

Includes character 's warder on tag[/list:u]
    IE...Killar, Jagze's Warder[/i][/list:u]

No one else can use the given name[/list:u]
Actually, that's a really good idea.  Let pets have two lines of text like guilded players do.  One line says "Soandso's warder" and the other line has the actual name of the pet.  Addresses many of the problems.  Could even work for other pets, so you can see which one of the skeletons belongs to which Necro, for example, even if they don't pick their own name.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Foorbahl

I think naming the warder would be a good idea, and unique names won't be to hard to find.  If you could actually change the color though that wpuld make it really unqie, a different color and a name.
Foorbahl Fuzzyfoot// lvl 41 beastlord//e'ci server//(beauties and beasts)

Kiticat

Naming pet would be fun but I would still want Kitcat's Warder on top and name i choose in brackets underneath.  Would be great fun to play round with colours on pet too!

Kiticat
65 Feral Lord

Mneumenth

Mneumenth
"When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf@#$er in the room...Accept no substitute."

Bhengal

Rajah knows who he is.

"Get in there Rajah and attack %t."

Group sees "Get in there Ranjah and attack %t."

:P

Prowess

Would rather see color changes, since I already call my warder by his name... and the whole guild knows it... Skidmark, maim %T and make %P call for %P's mommy!!! :D

Sharky

Sharky generally refers to his pocket croc as "Dog".  

I mean to a troll, a croc is pretty much his dog (with sharp, nasty, pointy cruel teeth!).
Ok, ok...a plate graphics helmet takes away SOME of the pain of Luclin Troll graphics...

Fremder

Yes I'm an ogre and I refer to him as Mr. Bear most often :)

think one of the full house kids had a bear named Mr Bear, he was always dressed up in detective garb. *treanchcoat, hat*

I love Mr. Bear! :)

Ciao! Fremder

Wildcaller Fremder Venomous

70 Ogre Feral Lord - Draino Server (RIP Tarew)

Evanus

My Tiger is my best bud. he deserves to be recognized as a feral being in his own right. as far as skins. it would be infinitely nice to have a white tiger instead of bengal to match My coat, being that he is SUPPOSED to be tied to me by a bond not shared by many. but he looks like every other shir's pet :\. Sabrestorm should definitely be able to wear his name proudly.
Grandmaster Fletcher Evanus Bladestorm  / Pathfinder / Vallon Zek

Bloodrawr Battleclaws / Feral Lord-in-training / The Nameless

Don't hold in your farts, because then they travel up to your brain.....and THAT'S where all your crappy ideas come from. :O

Helspawn

Okay this is gonna sound crazy but I called my warder Junior till I got the 62 pet.  He is now known in the guild as "The Warder formerly known as Junior".  Yeah I'd like to be able to change his name.  Running joke is at 66 his name will be Symbol...For those that don't get it he listens to Prince during med breaks.

Penedora

Mine is and forever will be Spunky the Wonder Dog.

Sorry, must've just watched way too many cartoons as a child.

nedoirah

Would be nice to be able to "name" our warders since they supposedly are a lifetime companion unlike the SK skelly's or the mage's elementals or the necro's skelly's or the cleric hammers or the chanters illusions. Nearly all of those pets change over time or have a randomly generated name. The mages elemental pets change form depending on the spell cast. But they all get a named pet... why shouldn't we? Ok I forgot the druids and the shammies. I don't know what kind of pet they get.

Leriyn

Mine is named Sebastian, The BIG Cat (tm)

Feralkin Leriyn, Wildblood with his trusty warder Sebastian, the BIG Cat(tm)

Firriann

my tiggy was called Mack ever since she got bugged and was as tall as the main bank in pok =x people that asked me why Mack, i told them "big as a mack truck" and they'd nod. :p
Firriann Tailchaser - 72 Beasty
Lynia Tsukikage - 75 Ranja
The Tribunal Server

Dynamiic

i dont know i might jsut have to go with Bubba.... :evil:
Dynamiic Firepower - 68- Beastlord - Mithaniel Marr