Had to name my lil gator Skrappy.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

SillyWalrus08

Beastlord pets say ______'s warder..im all confused about this post haha
bumbumbum -pina

Skratz

The name is what we call them.  Its not visually there. 
Example. Attack hotkey:  Get 'em Skrappy.
or... Kill the mean monster fluffy!
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

MowtaynLyoness

I call my warder "clementine" and every time i get in those sticky situations where i send my pet in hoping for a tank to hold the train off for 10 secs while i use a gate potion, i start singing rl outloud:

"oh my darling, oh my darling, clementine, you are lost and gone forever, oh my darling,clementine" 

of course the only way to sing that song is badly out of tune with a real hillybilly drawl on it :)

(ok if you don't know the song.....you didnt' live in the US and didn't take long driving vacations with parents that liked to sing)

Bengali

Quote from: MowtaynLyoness on April 21, 2005, 03:12:04 AM
I call my warder "clementine" and every time i get in those sticky situations where i send my pet in hoping for a tank to hold the train off for 10 secs while i use a gate potion, i start singing rl outloud:

"oh my darling, oh my darling, clementine, you are lost and gone forever, oh my darling,clementine" 

of course the only way to sing that song is badly out of tune with a real hillybilly drawl on it :)

(ok if you don't know the song.....you didnt' live in the US and didn't take long driving vacations with parents that liked to sing)

Either that, or you never watched a Huckleberry Hound cartoon.  :)
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rhsai

Ah... my scaled wolf has informed me her name is... Shark.
She eats like one too. =p
Rhsai
Iksar Feral Lady of 65 seasons
and Gameon
High Elven Archon of the 66th corpse run
Torv. Server

Zanois

I voted I don't really care if we get to name our warders or not.....

However, I am slowly coming around to having the option to name our warder, not cause I have a nickname for him, cause to be honest I dont, but more for the reason, that when raiding, and I ask for buffs, or need a spot heal, and I send X_class_01 a tell for this, they type /rt for quick target and instead of getting me, they get my warder, and end up healing/buffing him, not very cool when ya need a heal to survive  :-D

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Kitathia

My warder is Tigger -always have been. Yeah I know it's not tht original but she likes her name and so do I. :-D

I would love to name her and to be able to "customize" her fur to match mine.

One thing I have wondered about though.. How come only us Vah Shir get a warder that grows? The wolf, Scaled wold and crocc are eternaly small..

Kitathia 53 Primalist of Rodcet Nife

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Tiroon

Quote from: Kitathia on May 05, 2005, 08:40:42 PM
One thing I have wondered about though.. How come only us Vah Shir get a warder that grows? The wolf, Scaled wold and crocc are eternaly small..

They all grow to  some extent and you're forgetting the bear, the only warder able to swallow the main bank in PoK. :-o

My warder's name is Quickpaws. She earned her name when I introduced myself to the purple club and she saved the day. :-D She thinks Kwickpawz is cooler but that only started when i stopped casting Spirit of Dog (yeah HER name for the spell) on myself but kept it on her so she could keep up. Come to think of it, the whole grumbling really started when I stopped casting Spirit of Castrated Bovine on myself (have to stop letting her hang out with mages' pets all the time. She certainly didn't get that spell name from me!).
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Raarthik

This would make creating hotkeys to target me work and not target my pet all the time.

I wouldn't mind being able to name my pet. (No idea what to name him)
.. as Long as Rangers got Hampster pets named boo.
Go for the eyes, Boo, go for the eyes!
Would give my kitty something to play with  :evil:

Raarthik Litterbox
International cat of mystery
Raarthik Litterbox* Bablatu Anklereaver* Bearrun Brewsgone
Level 70 beastlord of < Endorean>Luclin server

Dreead

Quote from: Zanois on April 27, 2005, 11:27:03 AM
and I ask for buffs, or need a spot heal, and I send X_class_01 a tell for this, they type /rt for quick target and instead of getting me, they get my warder, and end up healing/buffing him

When you send a tell, and the person /rt's they wil most certainly hit you everytime. Since your pet cant sent tell,s they can't /rt him to target. When somenoe /target Soandso  and Soandos's warder is closer to the buffer/healer they will target pet

shenk

or you can type

/tar <insert name here>`s

That will target your warder.  (note it is ` which is next to the 1 key not apostrophe)

Nusa

Quote from: shenk on October 05, 2005, 03:22:07 AM
or you can type

/tar <insert name here>`s

That will target your warder.  (note it is ` which is next to the 1 key not apostrophe)

That only works for beastlord pets. Other pet classes have funky names for their pet. Sometimes you have to do /pet leader on them just to figure out who owns them.

Chickennuggets

I call my Warder Precious...
"it puts the lotion in the basket"
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Tsekande

LOL My warder's name is Trouble....he hails back when he could wander off and bring back red cons to play. Yeah, that would work for me, "Tsekande's Trouble."

ROFL

Celestial Navigators, Maelin Starpyre