Main Menu

Pet Chart

Started by Kylaz, January 05, 2004, 11:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kivahri Raynsmajic

hey, i am trying to have a little fun with magelo and giving my pet one...
could anyone possibly give me a rough estimate of stats/atk/ac?
any help would be greatly appreciated
:lol:  :D
Kivahri Raynsmajic and his faithful companion Zeke
Vah Shir Beastlord, worshipper of the Goddess of Imaginary Light
<Crown and Ring>
"We all live, and we all die, but that does not begin to justify you." AL
"It can't rain all the time" Eric Draven R.I.P Brandon Lee

Tastian

"Level 60 warder with DPoC is level 60, not 47 currently. i will have to parse it out for the other things...when i get a DpoC "

Tried this the other night because some people were asking and level 60 summons up light blue to me using DPoC.

The level 30 pet can DW, but does so at a very low rate.  The 39 pet does triple more often, but still not frequently.    

Also you might want to mention that warders can use weapons of anytype without lowering their dmg.  That they will proc weapons once they are of sufficent level and that even weapons with a rec level won't effect a pet.  ie giving pet a weighty polearm still has him hitting high even at level 15.  Before 39 giving pet a 2h is a really big boost to it's dps.  Can be after too, but around 39 it get's harder and pet can dw, so really up to the player.  Also focused and unfocused pets alike don't care about weapon type.

Kylaz

Quote from: XalmatI seem to get exactly 4600 HP for DPoC focused 64 pet.

Quote from: XalmatSeems that DPoC focused 62 pet has 4475 as well.

Can anyone confirm that ? 125 hp difference when focused seems pretty low...
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:lizĀ·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Toenan

The 39 BST pet does not triple attack -- it rarely dual wields, and has the potential to quad.  If you give the pet 1 piercer and 1 hth weapon you can see that this is clearly the case.  The pet is level 31 -- and, as is the case with all pets, gains "automatic" dual wield at level 30.  

I haven't tested giving the 22/30 BST pets two weapons to test if they dual wield or not -- however a level 16 mage pet (pet is L17) will dual wield when given weapons (and only when given weapons), so I would assume a level 17 pet (of any class) would likely gain the same ability.  The automatic dual wield (without weapons) doesn't kick in until the pet is level 30, however.

It used to be that (before BSTs existed) no pet would dual wield without being given a weapon -- but eventually all pets, level 30 and higher, automatically dual-wielded without weapons.  To this day, mage pets retain the ability to dual wield when given weapons at pet-level 17+, but do not auto-dual-wield until they reach pet-level 30.  

This was relatively easy to figure out when mage pet level was random, unlike today.  Only the best pets of the L16 summons (L13 - L17) were able to dual-wield, whereas only the worst pets of the L20 summons (L16 - L20) did not.  The L39 mage pets similarly auto-dual-wielded only when the pet was "good" (the L39 spells summoned pets from L29 to L33, and the L29 ones did not dual-wield automatically, whereas the L34 spells summoned pets from L26 to L30, and the L30 ones were the only ones of that circle that auto-dual-wielded).[/i]
Toenan Twosoks
61st Savage Lord

Arhallia Ironborne
65th Arch Convoker

Alliance of the Arcane
Quellious server

DontPetBear

Quote"Level 60 warder with DPoC is level 60, not 47 currently. i will have to parse it out for the other things...when i get a DpoC "

Tried this the other night because some people were asking and level 60 summons up light blue to me using DPoC

Is this confirmed.  Chart still show's DPoC level 60 pet spell as summoned level 60.  I won't leave level 59 till I have this from N.Ro, if I get that large of a boost in my pet.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

Xalmat

Just get the 62 pet, it'll be loads better than the 59 pet  :P

[65 Arch Convoker] Sage Xalmat Lunaire (Human) <Enshadowed> ZONE: brellserilis
[65 Archon] Eiyana Lunaire (Gnome) <Enshadowed> ZONE: brellserilis
Lead Librarian/Moderator of The Magician's Tower

Tastian

Is no 59 pet for bst hehe 58, 60, 62, 64, wish there was some pattern to when we get pets!!

level 60 pet still summons up low blue last I checked.  Level 62 is a huge upgrade, but if you are staying 60 the focus still works.  You get the regen and stuff last I knew, but pet isn't 60.  I'll quintuple check tonight when I log in, but unless I post back here it's still not making pet 60 and level 60 focused pet is still low blue hehe.

Rougefox

I've had my pet /shield me when he's on the far side of the mob from me.  I'm fighting the small mushrooms in FG which are really small so i'm pretty much right next to my pet while fighting, which could be the reason why he'll still shield me from the far side of the mob.
Rougefox
61 Savage Lord
Officer of the Lords of Ale
Brell Serilis Server

Tastian

Level 60 pet is still low blue when summoned by a 65 bst using DPoC.

Jagze

Quote from: TastianLevel 60 pet is still low blue when summoned by a 65 bst using DPoC.

I beleive its because focusing doesnt change the pets actually level....it just makes he buffed like a M1Abrams tank.  :lol:

Tastian

"I beleive its because focusing doesnt change the pets actually level"

Actually focus'n does change pet level and the chart listed DPoC as putting the level 60 summon to 60th level.  Someone in thread asked specifically and I re-tested.  The level 60 pet with DPoC is still low blue to me, so likely 48th level.  *shrugs*

Jagze

Ah...well thats great news then.
My bad, I was under the assumption that it only increased his stats and abilities. Didn't realize it increased warders actual level.

So in other words....

Sweet!

Toenan

The Level 22 and 30 BST pets should be able to quad rarely -- but only when given 2 one-handed weapons.  The L39 pet automatically dual wields, so it doesn't need weapons to quad.

The L9 and L15 pets do not possess the dual wield skill, thus they cannot do more than a double, as is stated on the table.
Toenan Twosoks
61st Savage Lord

Arhallia Ironborne
65th Arch Convoker

Alliance of the Arcane
Quellious server

Xalmat

Results are in from testing by myself. All results are with Spirit of Sorsha

Unfocused: 4200 HP, level 60 con
Summoner's Boon (DPoC): 4600 HP, level 61 con
Minion of Discord (Gemstone of Dark Flame, off Zun`Muram in Txevu I believe): 5775 HP, level 65 con, hits for 91

[65 Arch Convoker] Sage Xalmat Lunaire (Human) <Enshadowed> ZONE: brellserilis
[65 Archon] Eiyana Lunaire (Gnome) <Enshadowed> ZONE: brellserilis
Lead Librarian/Moderator of The Magician's Tower

Choppin

warder from lvl 70 spell - rashara - hits for

91 without focus and haste, 31 bash

94 without focus but with haste, 31 bash

99 with Minion of Eternity focus but without haste, 33 bash

102 with MoE focus and with haste, 33 bash

so far my findings
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord