Main Menu

Group pet shrink....err grow

Started by Tardar, September 05, 2006, 06:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tardar

I'm not sure how long this has been an issue.  I know it was before, but it was fixed.  I noticed recently when Shaman shrink the group, if my pet is already shrunk, he now grows.  This been going on for a while and I just don't group with enough Shaman?  Wasn't it fixed before? 

Whatever, it's irritating and should be fixed. 

Nekokirei

i don't think it was ever fixed Tardar.  been going on as long as i've been a beast since mid-2004.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Kanan

You can rectify it by typing the following:

/blockspell add pet 3393
/blockspell add pet 2203

This will block the shaman tiny terro & Donal's Dementia from landing & growing the pet.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Tardar

Vidyne

maxawesome

Quote from: Tardar on September 05, 2006, 06:36:21 PM
I'm not sure how long this has been an issue.  I know it was before, but it was fixed.  I noticed recently when Shaman shrink the group, if my pet is already shrunk, he now grows.  This been going on for a while and I just don't group with enough Shaman?  Wasn't it fixed before? 

Whatever, it's irritating and should be fixed. 

BTW Fairly certain that this is a problem with Shrink in general, and that you must have the Pet Affinity aa's in order for this to be an issue....

Kanan

/nod... but most raiding bsts have or will get pet affinity, and shm love to cast group shrink (sucks when you're the main assist for a raid too =/)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

hakaaba

oh man i didnt even think of adding shrinks to the pet block list thats brilliant!  :-D

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Jkal_Shihar

I thought bout it but didnt know the code, thats man for that.  :-D
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Mandrokamma

Can't believe I never thought of this.  Thank you!
Mandrokamma Ambrosious
75 Iksar Arch Animist
Scarlet Phoenix
The Rathe