Main Menu

list of mobs with ae rampage or aes that regularly kill the pet

Started by hakaaba, September 07, 2006, 05:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urim

First even in Deathknell has four mobs that ae rampage during first phase. They are: North/South/East/West Deathknell Watcher. They can kill a pet real quick.

Also on the second event, Vertigo, undead phase has mobs named "a member of the collective" that can kill a pet with their spells easily enough if attention isnt paid. (Kill a person too!)
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

hakaaba

I know half of TSS has 5k ae rampage, so feel free to point out any i've missed adding.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Kanan

Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Timberghost

I'd take a couple off this list

Dvoin, Ptav, and Mnat Msha are no problem really if you chain Promised Mending as it pops, like every 20 seconds, like I do.  The Goats never really do enough damage that your pet is in danger in between.  Just call the kitty off before rage at 10% and its never a problem.

I'm blanking on the full name ATM, but the Ixxt's (?) in Txevu suck with their AoE ramp....  When we hunt them, I just keep the kitty suspended or parked cause he's gonna die anyway otherwise.  The rest of the Txevu mobs are NP.

hakaaba

sorting it is a good idea.  I still need TSS info.  You can be as vague as youd like if you think the content is too new or something.  Just the name of the mob is sufficient.

btw was it Ixt Kial Ivesi or Ixt Quall Nalnn or both?

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Inphared

TSS:

CWG Arachnid Model XII (AE Ramp)
CWG Gnomework Model XVII (AE Ramp)
CWG Vermin Model IV (AE Ramp)
Goru Uldrock, the Reincarnate (AE Lifedrain)
Vergalid (AE Ramp)
(You could shorten the CWG's by just saying Nurtha Frazzlesprocket, but she doesn't actually do any fighting in the encounter.)

PoR:

a raging beholder (AE Ramp)
Ghost, Guardian of Razorthorn (Self Damage-Shield, very nasty)

Also, is it worth adding Sullon Zek to the PoR list? A pet is very hard to maintain during her encounter, but I'm not sure it qualifies for a pet killer.