Main Menu

Issue with Spirit of Hoshkar (Dev info)

Started by Sushe, November 20, 2008, 12:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsessedwith

i was too afraid to try silverwing, and if they fixed it in data it would have rolled over to patch as well unless they don't copy new data each patch.

Panthur

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Obsessedwith

I took the time to write out a long report to rytan about our issues and got a good responce, even though my formating went all haywire and i rewrote it just now but this is his response on pets

To:    Obsessedwith
Date:    11/26/2008 11:26:49
Subject:    Re:83 Beastlord warder

Chris,

Not sure what happened with your message but the formatting is all kinds of crazy to the point I can't even read most of it.  The part I did get through about pet tanking is definitely valid, and we've adjusted the pets on test to tank much better.  The short version is that they were missing some data that the previous 76-80 pets had.  You should see a marked increase if you compare the pets on live to test.

I'd be happy to look at your other concerns if you can get them in a readable format, but the previous post seems to have wrong with it.

Latang

That's good news, thanks for doing that man.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Panthur

What about its crapola dps? plzzz look into that too.

Obsessedwith

i have put a lot of suggestions in my new posting to him, all of which would be very welcome.

Tiroon

This is very welcome news indeed. Thank you Obsessedwith.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Xacer

not to add insult to ingury but did they do something to prism skin as well? I have not seen that proc anywhere close to the rate it used to? Mabye its just me

Panthur

Pet procs suck becuse pet is sucking by not swining as much, at least that's what i've been seeing on mine. With no warrior skills the pet's dual, double, and tripple attacks are way down, though it does fire them off, it's just not as frequently.

That's why i see all his procs less in my opinion.

Xacer

Hmm mabye thats why his tanking seems down as well. Instead of upping the tanking they need to increase the attacks so he procs more and in turn tanks better. Just a thought.

Vidyne

nah, i'd rather have him more powerful at the core, than just make the proc happen more often.

bobokatt1970

Trust me on this... your pet wont get much noticeably better in dps or tanking... patch or no patch.  From long discussions this is the inevitable truth.  Mages get steamrolled if they ever get hit... we, well... don't that easily.  It's a trade off. I would love it, but it wont happen.

Obsessedwith

Quote from: bobokatt1970 on November 28, 2008, 05:46:15 PM
Trust me on this... your pet wont get much noticeably better in dps or tanking... patch or no patch.  From long discussions this is the inevitable truth.  Mages get steamrolled if they ever get hit... we, well... don't that easily.  It's a trade off. I would love it, but it wont happen.

I disagree

Razimir

Quote from: bobokatt1970 on November 28, 2008, 05:46:15 PM

I trust that in tanking/survivalability will be significantly boosted, but dps will propably remain the same. As Hoskar took a huge hit on defence department, that is where the code is missing.

-Raz