Main Menu

Pet focus bug after the patch??

Started by Orbus1, March 19, 2009, 01:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orbus1

Has anyone noticed anything odd with the pet focus command after the patch? Last night we were clearing FoS 2 and I normally leave pet on whatever named is being killed while we are dealing with the trash. I noticed last night that I kept getting the pet message that my warder could not wake up so and so mob which is the message I get when he is trying to attack a mezzed mob. However when I looked at his screen and moved to where I could see him physically, he was still on the named where I put him.

It appeared that focus was working fine since he stayed on the named, I just didn't understand why I was getting those other secondary messages from my warder.

Damim

/shrug  I get them every time a mob is mezzed and I tell my warder to attack, regardless of whether I tell it to attack a mezzed mob or not.

Grbage

Been getting that message forever, it's nothing new. Have you checked your window filter or message filter got somehow changed so that now you are noticing it now?
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Khauruk

I always get it....it's a great way to know when there's adds in camp if you play in single person.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Orbus1

Thats a good point Grbage I hadn't considered, I recently had to delete a lot of files and repatch because of client crashes I was getting. I had to set up some new commands and such, reset key controls and such, I bet thats what it is and I had it filtered to a different window before....Thanks for the tip.

Kanan

I had always gotten it when something was on the pet's hate list and that mob got mezzed.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar