Main Menu

New pet UI

Started by Sharrien, March 20, 2009, 01:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharrien

When I have /pet hold on and /pet focus on, is there a single button or text command that will RELIABLY get my warder to stop attacking (just like the old command /pet hold)?  I really need a way to do this without having to spam back off so that my warder doesn't die from enrage.  Anyone have advice about that?

On the mage boards most of them seem to be saying that they want the old functionality back for /pet hold, but the correspondent Kozvar doesn't seem to want to listen.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Camikazi

Quote from: Sharrien on March 20, 2009, 01:17:40 PM
When I have /pet hold on and /pet focus on, is there a single button or text command that will RELIABLY get my warder to stop attacking (just like the old command /pet hold)?  I really need a way to do this without having to spam back off so that my warder doesn't die from enrage.  Anyone have advice about that?

On the mage boards most of them seem to be saying that they want the old functionality back for /pet hold, but the correspondent Kozvar doesn't seem to want to listen.

With focus and hold on hitting back off once pulls pet back and stops it from attacking.

Orbus1

I like the new set up. /pet back off while hold is on will stop the pet from attacking. I also like how they have set up attack/hold will make him only attack the one mob and go to hold, while using qattack means he will attack the next mob you tell him to after he finishes the first one. Overall I am plesed with the changes, and I like being able to see the health of the mob my warder is attacking.