Main Menu

Pet looks.

Started by Clawviper04, January 31, 2005, 09:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clawviper04

I think it would be kool to be able to change the way our pets look, i.e. a lion, white tiger, black lion , blown bear, black wolf, you get the idea and it would be kool to name them . Well I'm just dreaming out loud. I been playing another game and now am starting to miss my bst .  :-)

Elder Clawviper - retired

Dumpty

They used to have that it was buggy/had issues and was removed
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Kivuli

Did they? I can't remember a time when they did, when was this?

Clawviper04

oh and i would love to see more buffs that when cast gose on you and your pet , since our pet is our campanion we share everything , i really need to stop.  :cry:

Elder Clawviper - retired

Vidyne

when they first came out with pet focuses.... they tried it no?

/shrug... cant remember..

But yes, after looking at an orange tiger for 160+ days playtime.... yeah.. I want a white tiger

Garl

When the Diamond Prism of Companionship went in, it would change the appearance of most warders. I think only the Vah Shir got left out. Barbs had a Black Wolf, Ogres had a Black Bear, Iksars had a Red Scaled Wolf, and Trolls had a Black/Tan Gator.
Garl
70 Beastlord
Ayonae Ro

rorith

That thing with the DPoC was a bug. It was never intended to happen. But I agree, I'd love to be able to choose a different skin for my warder. (Maybe a Cheetah, so he matches me...)

Those who fear the dogs of war, have never met the cats...

Kivuli

Oh yes! I remember that period. Okay, I thought you meant we were able to actually select a pet skin. Ignore me.