Main Menu

GoD NDA lifted

Started by Argach, February 09, 2004, 11:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoat

Now, if you will just marry that chick, you can free up another 10-15 hours per week ;)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

EmrysX

damn man, eating only 1 time a day, getting 6 hours sleep during the week, 5 on sat, 10 on sun....man, that can't be healthy!

Granted, in college I had a sleep schedule not unlike that, but the eating only once per day...wow...hope you're drinking slimfast or carnation or something. :)
http://www.drew.idlegames.com/images/temp/sqlsig.jpg" />

Rhaynne

QuoteI see that so often, and that is just a silly statement. I have a 5 year old & 2 year old daughter. I work fulltime, I am married, have a couple of dogs, play basketball 2-3 days a week and knock out a couple/few chapters on a novel every week.

Ghoat just broke my heart =/

afk to cry irl now.

Atonic

I'm really tired of this entire stereotype thing.

Uberguild=nolife nolife=uberguild

I work 10 hour days, 4 days a week. We pay people to do our chores, everything from mowing the lawn to cleaning the house. I'm married, but wife plays EQ with me. I don't have to do anything with my free time except sit on my ass and play EQ. But I AM NOT AN UBERGUILDIE!

So just because you don't have a life doesn't mean you have to be in one of those UBERGUILDS!

Lorathir

Quote from: AtonicI don't have to do anything with my free time except sit on my ass and play EQ.

You lucky ******* !!!  :lol:

Ghoat

Quote from: Rhaynne
Ghoat just broke my heart =/

You will always be my favorite Rhaynne, who can resist a barbie chick with glowing hands :)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll