Main Menu

Spell Casting Subtlety

Started by Aneya, August 02, 2004, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aneya

Shadowknights are complaining about Spell Casting Subtlety because it nerfs their ability to grab agro and apparently reduces melee agro. Maybe they should give us Spell Casting Subtlety instead. :P
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Gudaman

If they would their need's to be a on off ability maybe like hobble but clickable.

Dumpty

So we can have the same problem? no thx  :lol:
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Giledorm

Um.  So don't buy it?

People complain about alot of stuff, but that's just silly.  "Well, they gave me an AA that I don't want!" ok... so don't take it.  Innate Charisma is there but I doubt I'm taking that!  Therefore, Innate Charisma should be removed!!!

LOL.  you people crack me up somedays.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=395485&resize=true target=_blank>http://www.thirds.org/moose/newsig.jpg border=0>

Tastian

The problem we would have is the same problem SKs have to a smaller degree.  Beastlords fill different roles and sometimes we tank/generate aggro.  However, sometimes we are pure dps or want lower aggro.  An across the board shift to beastlord aggro isn't what is needed.  Rather an adjustment to the amount of aggro generated well doing damage is.  An on/off toggle is what some SKs have wanted for awhile though on SCS, heck lots of classes want that.

Aneya

One thing I don't understand. Why are shadowknights more subtle than beastlords. It makes no sence to me. On one hand we have a plate wearing killer hell bent on destruction. On the other we have a cute kitty like me. Should be purfectly natural for a mob to pick on the SK. :P
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Shere Khaan

I dunno about you but I would rather deal with a guy in platemail than my kitty when he's cranky!

Shere Khaan