Main Menu

The Broken Mirror

Started by Illiyana, November 20, 2015, 09:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illiyana

And we have found the next pain in the arse mission, Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay

We tried it 3 times last night and wiped each time.  The description on EQResource is a bit thin as of yet, and I think we are mission a step.

Things we have noticed: there is an insta-kill involved, but no clear way to see how to avoid it.  AS charms pets (at least the necro ones, mine was not charmed) and the charm never wears off.  Getting the Bokon and oozes together is a bit of a challenge, it would be nice if we had a Bard or Enchanter with us. 
~Illiyana Wolfmother~

tanlie

the DT is from not being close enough to Anashti, you have a limited time to transition between floors.

My group finally won this on Tuesday after the pet tanking changes. We had SK, cleric, shm, nec, brd, and bst. My pet tanked and we all burned while SK handled the adds. Went smooth as can be. IIRC shm was curing everything no matter what it was.

Zorthaz

This is good information.  Thanks for passing it along.

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Illiyana

I just got the HtH weapon from In Defense of Health.  While the damage is better that my TDS T3 Preator's Claws, The rest of it is lack-luster.  The Proc is no where near what it should be, so I have to assume there is a Type-5 Weapon aug I am missing.  Do any of you know where to find one?

~Illiyana Wolfmother~

tanlie

no such animal at this time

Zorthaz

There is a +2dmg aug you can buy from the LDON vendor.  They are not lore and my Bard is sporting 2 of them.  I am 99% sure they work in all 1hs weapons.

-Z-

Illiyana

Quote from: Zorthaz on December 22, 2015, 09:03:11 PM
There is a +2dmg aug you can buy from the LDON vendor.  They are not lore and my Bard is sporting 2 of them.  I am 99% sure they work in all 1hs weapons.

-Z-

What aug type are they?  I am currently using a +11 damage aug in my Type 4 slot, so they would have to fit in my type 5 (General: Multiple Stat) slot.
~Illiyana Wolfmother~

Zorthaz

From LDON Sorting Script Site, augs for primary:

http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi?view=results

Mir   220   Aug5 Lethal Permafrost Chunk, Notlore, Dmg:2,Restrictions:MinimumDelay16,1hWeaponsOnly   All   Primary, Secondary, Range

Illiyana

~Illiyana Wolfmother~

Illiyana

Last night someone mentioned to me that they slot this into the weapon type 5 slot

Black Gemstone of Suffering
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=36270

~Illiyana Wolfmother~

Zorthaz

Here is another aug from LDON raid that BST can use in a bunch of slots:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=56770

Basically a 20AC aug.  There is also a 35 AC aug for plate classes.  I managed to score that one for my bard.

The one for the BST requires 3 people to maximize the number of chests you get because you have to kill 3 named simultaneously.  You get a chest for each named you kill.  When I solo it I can kill one named and the other 2 despawn.

-Z-