Main Menu

Argh! Stuck in Sebilis

Started by Andwen, September 07, 2004, 06:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakat

It really dont help his situation he currently is in. All those tips are nice, if he was planning a trip there. However he is already there and stuck.

At lower levels, your not going to make it out alive just running w/o run 3 or shrew spell.

do a /who all wizard 50, 51 - 65
do a /who all druid 50, 51, 52,  - 65.

Ask nicely and be courtious at all times, you might get someone to come get you.

Once you do get out, learn from your mistake.

Never go someplace you know nothing about, without a backup plan to get out of there. Many were mentioned here.  If you zone in with someone, you both should find the exit before you start exping, no matter where you are.  

Lastly, thats pretty f/ked up that someone left you alone in the zone like that.  I would try to send them a tell and ask for help getting you out of there as well.

Katonca

I have not been to Seb in a LONG time.

But I remember the days....hehe.

Took me the longest time to figure out where zone out was.  Everytime I want, I was runnin scared thru the ghosties...

You should be able to find someone to port you out.  Just ask nicely...

Tho as I said, Its been a few years since I set foot in there, maybe no more nice people go.... 8(
Katonca
Feral Lord
Brell
KatzCrap

Andwen

Well, my rez timers expired on my corpses. I died twice in there. Right now, my corpse with the gear is up kind near the zone out, but surrounded by frogloks.... argh.
I'll get it eventually, got some people I'm gonna grind with towards my corpse.
I swear, if anything gets remotely hairy, I'm gating. I'm not waiting around anymore and losing any more experience.
So far though, the loot is FANTASTIC. I've got so many gem drops in there, and the experience is quickly made up if you have a decent group together.
I really like it, it's a fun rush with it being so difficult.  :shock:

Choppin

Nice to read that some people still discover/enjoy old EQ dungeons, Sebilis being one of the best by far.

I think back in the day (played a cleric at that time) Sebilis scared me too, but wasnt as deserted as today so help wasnt too hard to come by.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Tatter

Haha Chopin .. We used to be guild m8's hehe

I used to spend lots of time there too . . Fun zone .. Just when you go there understand the enmy .. and the Zone out ..

I remember when my Druid Toosmall got his Trak BP there with Tide years ago when Trak  was still an uber raid .  Some of the best times in my life were spent there .. and Guk Lower ..

Bah enough remembering like the old fool I am ..

Yeah .. I always buy a 10 dose gate potion and use in EMERGENCY only ..
You can live without them but hay .. I dont want too . I pay 1500 plat on Tunare Server in the Bazaar and it is worth every penny .

It is a good investment . Or make a friend with a good Shaman who is a good Alchemist and some of them just require the ingrediants to make them .. Of course if they fail you are out the stuff ..  But hey .. It is stillin the long run cheaper to have a friend who you can pay to do it . Even with the fails .

Never turn dwn the chance to adventure a new area to you and always be ready with a gate potion .. Or a friend porter .
Feral Lord
Tatter [ http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1081882 ] L 70 BST
Tunare